2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I was explaining to my wife that apparently a few of you guys are stylish dressers ... so my wife has my clothes laid out, with numbers in them so I can rematch later ... sort of garanmals for the adult homeless dresser ... according to her, at least I will not embarrass myself by not matching ...

As far as drivers ... I am a blank page ... I have not read up on drivers on purpose ... but have been practicing my driver swing
Hahaha. Thats awesome. Paint by numbers wardrobe!

I hit some fairways today.. now I'm ready. I have to do laundry tomorrow and then I'll really be ready!

First drive of the day! Ready for some Club Clash! So excited to hit on a flightscope!
a888b9e8b22fda681a40f06b4e97696c.jpg

I'm looking forward to hitting everything and don't care what order it comes in. Not sure what I'm more excite about...hitting all the drivers on the range or hitting different drivers throughout the 3 rounds of golf.

The best part is this is going to be epic and so much info to be provided to this great community. #ChangeTheGame

Have to pick/pack my clothes and figure out which irons/wedges I will be gaming tonight before heading out tomorrow. Going to be a long night nothing like waiting until the last minute :).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I guess I'll start packing the essentials...
49e25af1b389365fe2200a246d255533.jpg

Any red wine fans?
b737c7f32980eb8153aa0d551b5d18c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The XR16 wins majors...let me at it!

I guess I'll start packing the essentials...
Any red wine fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You live in the back room of a liquor store? :act-up:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo many drivers.

More than anything though, I'm really looking forward to seeing/watching others during the event.

The data and feedback that comes from this is going to be incredible.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo many drivers.

More than anything though, I'm really looking forward to seeing/watching others during the event.

The data and feedback that comes from this is going to be incredible.
I havent hit a non xxio in quite some time...could definitely be interesting...and eye opening for me

Excited to see the feedback on a few of these. Namely the Cobra Drivers, JGR

Okay why don't we bring this back to the event and perhaps take the tour of the liquor store to a different thread. Thanks.

Okay why don't we bring this back to the event and perhaps take the tour of the liquor store to a different thread. Thanks.

All in jest, I am very excited to test out these drivers, it's one thing being able to get the numbers on the range, a whole different thing to actually get numbers on the course! Should be amazing to see the difference

I havent hit a non xxio in quite some time...could definitely be interesting...and eye opening for me

I'm not going to lie, I hope to get the chance to hi the XXIO options as well.

Excited to see the feedback on a few of these. Namely the Cobra Drivers, JGR

I really do think those are going to open a lot of eyes.

Just paid to have my clubs sent via shipsticks ... very nervous about it ... I hope it works well, because I like the concept.

I packed mine up today. Dropping off tomorrow while I'm @ work. I'm just as nervous, but I'll see how it goes. I am going to call the course to let them know they are coming.

I'll say it now, I'm a light weight!! Two kids in sports and a wife will make opportunities to consume far and few between.

I am curious to hit a Nike ... always found the design interesting, and I have never hit one.

6e628952003219e3fd011f2fd28d0a68.jpg

New tapatalk picture

Back