2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Really looking forward to this thread today.

I am so glad we always attend early church, I will be home before 11 and getting ready to follow along. This will be a great day at The Masters here on THP.

This headcover never sees the course, but today i think i can make an exception.

247cc9ca851c49e36bbea6903d720fd2.jpg

Surprised Kaufman is second, he had that win, and some good finishes but didn't see him in lone second on Sunday atbthe Masters

Would you rather see first back to back since Tiger, first Masters rookie since Zoeller, or oldest with Langer?

What about the Career Slam? Any odds on how much the talking heads bring the possibility of a Grand Slam if any of the top three win today?

Which one of you has cheaper airfare? haha
I kid of course.

Not a good tie breaker... Have you ever priced flights into or out of Tallahassee? Absolutely ridiculous!

Things are definitely set up for a tremendous Sunday at the Masters!

I think today will be the first day that I will be able to dedicate the entire day towards following along with The Masters and staying connected to this thread.

I was looking back over some of the rounds from yesterday and wow to see Garcia somewhat close to being in contention to throwing up that large number was crazy.

It appears the conditions will be the best of the tournament today. Will be interesting to see what the low round is and if someone in the +1 - E group can put a good number up.

Can't wait!!!!

Here's one for you guys: if you had to pick and could only watch the Sunday Masters round or the Super Bowl, which would you pick?

For me I'd go Sunday Masters. For me it is my Super Bowl. Plus, I'm a Vikings fan and hold no hope that they will ever make it to the Super Bowl.

Here's one for you guys: if you had to pick and could only watch the Sunday Masters round or the Super Bowl, which would you pick?

For me I'd go Sunday Masters. For me it is my Super Bowl. Plus, I'm a Vikings fan and hold no hope that they will ever make it to the Super Bowl.
Masters every time.

Not even close, the Masters!

I fell asleep last night around whole 13 on the dvr coverage so I didn't see spieth make his bogeys. But man Rory really let me down. I think the most dangerous players to challenge spieth if conditions are right will be Day and DJ. If they get the bombs going early and start racking up birds and eagles, then it should make for an interesting finish. I love seeing Langer in the thick of it as well. I think in the weather the distance advantage of others was mitigated, allowing Langer to put on a show with precision. If the scoring goes low, I don't know if he can keep up but would like to see him make a run also.

This super bowl you speak of..... Is it like a rugby major or something? :alien:

Masters for me every time.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

So... Who's going to challenge Jordan today with no wind and perfect conditions?

I'll take the super bowl. I enjoy the Masters, but golf coverage is so slow developing and we get so many shots of people talking in front of the fire place. The ADD in Mr drifts off.

Jason day and DJ from a few back and i think Mats has the firepower to hang today too

I don't think anyone can catch Spieth today. He somehow sees and makes the putts that everyone else regularly misses. Someone will have to play lights out to beat him.

And does anyone else think that Spieth does a better job evaluating all his shot options on every ... single ... shot? Slow, yes, but methodical and effective. When he says "we" he means it and it shows. They are a team out there.

Masters, no question. The Jets aren't making it back to the Super Bowl anytime soon either.

I'd love to see Langer stay up there all day and hopefully Sneds can make a charge too.

I think it's Day that makes the push today. I also think Rory plays better now that he's away from the sloth.

I'd love to see Langer stay up there all day and hopefully Sneds can make a charge too.
It was funny hearing him say he was hitting 3W while Day was hitting a 7iron after their drives.
I think it's Day that makes the push today. I also think Rory plays better now that he's away from the sloth.
Agreed, I think Day is going be the biggest challenger to Spieth today too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Only 4 people under par and lots of proven great golfers looking sad sack out there. The interesting part here is that unless everyone just got worse this week, this is what great golf looks like right now at Augusta.

I would love to see Day or DJ find an extra gear out there. I would love it even more if Langer could find some magic. Pretty amazing that a guy older than me is on the leader board entering day 4. That can't happen in any other sport.

Masters over Super Bowl no doubt.

Of course somehow I managed to make plans that will keep me out of the thread and away from a TV all day..... thank goodness for the re-air later on.

Back