The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally legit response. If my buddy didn't do mine, I'd have had to go to golf Galaxy. Eh, no thanks....

I thought about doing mine. It would be my first graphite & adaptor install. The shaft is just so special I didn't want to risk it.

Irons & grips? Sure. Graphite I am still sketchy about.

Another day and more stomach issues.

I try to have a good outlook and believe that there are far worse things that can happen in life but the struggle gets harder everyday.

Countless gastro appointments. Medicine. Tests. More tests. Eat perfect and still a volatile stomach.

Really sucks as it impacts my daily life really bad and I'm not able to do many things I would like. Or like the gauntlet I survive on 3 cliff bars for an entire weekend to just make sure there's no issues.

Good times. Sorry for the pity party.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I need to sleep. MrsV is watching some real housewives of who cares and it's miserable tv. NyQuil cocktail it is
At my house its the people with all the kids on the TV. When the warden has the remote thank god I have a smart phone and THP

I try to have a good outlook and believe that there are far worse things that can happen in life but the struggle gets harder everyday.

Countless gastro appointments. Medicine. Tests. More tests. Eat perfect and still a volatile stomach.

Really sucks as it impacts my daily life really bad and I'm not able to do many things I would like. Or like the gauntlet I survive on 3 cliff bars for an entire weekend to just make sure there's no issues.

Man bro that sounds terrible. Praying for you to get this taken care of and back to some normality

That's normal, been married for 42 years and I still hear about things I did 30 years ago. Of course, I do it to her also!! All's fair in love and war!!
I have been married to a awesome lady for 35 years now and I have no idea how they can remember my screw ups from 20 to 30 years ago and I don't remember where I put my car keys

I definitely feel for you, I had a couple years where my stomach was a problem, and it royally sucked. It wasn't even anything major and it still created problems in life.

So my wife sends me to the depot for bags of mulch I buy 25 2 cubic foot bags and bring them home and stack them in yard waiting for better weather to start my labor of love yard work? .....my lovely wife waits till last night to tell me I bought red and not brown like she circled in the ads. Guess what I am doing this cold rainy morning yep back to the depot lol

Ugh. I remember now why I was wary of being the scorekeeper again for my work league. I understand you want the earlier tee time that comes with it sir, but you and your 21 handicap for 9 cannot be in A flight.

Not really a big rant but just feel blah. Hurting a bit from the weekend and of course I'm kicking myself for the way I played this weekend. Leads to me think about other stuff that I'm probably over analyzing in my head. Gonna try and get my day turned around.

Usually on Masters Sunday I get to play golf in the morning and then watch the coverage. Well it is still snowing here today and I thought Jordan had it wrapped up so I quite watching when he made the turn with a 3 stroke lead.

I echoed T2GRN18's thoughts about post Master blues in another thread being real, But said I'll say it again here.

I hate that it's over and also hate the way it ended. I really enjoy the other three major's but the Master's is by far and away the one I look forward to the most. I mean I watched almost 3 hours of coverage of the driving range on Saturday and Sunday. You don't do that for the John Deere Classic.

Not sure I understand the point of technical support if the persons accent is so thick I can barely understand basic words. I guess that's why our dividend stays at the rate it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is supposed to be a big week on my small project before I move. We were supposed to get lots of things done so we can open the area on Friday. The stair railings showed up today and they weren't even close to correct. two louvers came in for a rectangular opening but they were squares. I don't even know how these two items could be that screwed up.

This must be Rant Monday for me. I already ranted about Bubba bashing - too much coffee, grumpy Monday morning, nose hair trimmer ripped hair rather than cut, it happens.

Just had a big deal invited speaker cancel for talks Tues, Wed, and Thurs. We fly in national science leaders to talk and engage at multiple venues/cities, and the planning and logistics take months to put together. This morning we get an email that the speaker has the flu and canceled. it happens, but all those staff work hours were wasted and we will have to eat the airfare costs and likely one of the venue costs (72 hr cancelation requirement). Monday. It's always Monday when these rantable things come in groups. I can't wait to find out what else happens today.

I HATE hitting off of range mats. My left elbow is killing me right now

I HATE hitting off of range mats. My left elbow is killing me right now

Little something on the way to help with that!

My little girl has been sick all day woke up at 3am with 104 degree temp. Went to doctors and they said Tylenol and Motrin. Pains me...

My little girl has been sick all day woke up at 3am with 104 degree temp. Went to doctors and they said Tylenol and Motrin. Pains me...

Sorry to hear she's under the weather. She'll be ok though friend, just let that fever break and give her a few days rest

Hang in there matt. That stuff is always harder on the parents than it is for the kids lol

That will be 1000 dollars sir.

Hate to hear that man. Hope she's back to her normal self soon.

Sorry to hear she's under the weather. She'll be ok though friend, just let that fever break and give her a few days rest
The rest will be the tough part. I've heard "I'm bored Dad more times than I can count."
Hang in there matt. That stuff is always harder on the parents than it is for the kids lol
It really is. I don't remember my parents being this way. #OldSchool
That will be 1000 dollars sir.
Damn near close. I get the come in and see us anytime.
Hate to hear that man. Hope she's back to her normal self soon.

Thanks buddy.

The Official Rant of the Day

Sad day today. Got a call from my wife that Tuff, my bulldog was pretty lethargic. He's been slowing down more and more over the past few months, but this weekend he just was sleeping a lot. Today, he wouldn't get up or even move.

Went home and tried to get him up and moving but he didn't want to move. Had to carry him to the car, and then to the vet.

After some xrays and some not great news from the doctor, a 1-5% survival rate from surgery to remove a tumor, I was left with a hard decision and a lot of tears.

Going to miss my buddy. Got him when I first moved to Florida 12 years ago. He's been there through a lot of crazy life events. And it will be weird not having him around to snore and drove me crazy anymore.

I'll miss ya Tuff. You're a great boy.

51f6efa81e4cbe96fe3f81fef99a2bf1.jpg

05dace1fd649a72ad1e48eabf6eec7a5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back