Michigan hackers, check in here

Anyone going to the game on Friday?

I wish, I work from home so I'll be "working" while watching the game on one TV and The Masters on another. One of the best weeks of the year, not much work getting done!

I will be there. Probably not having the grand time many others are, but that's OK. Going to enjoy the spectacle.

Haha, I wish! I tried to get my grandpa to get the Motor City Electric Suite (right next to the owners box) but he wouldn't entertain the idea.

I will be there. Probably not having the grand time many others are, but that's OK. Going to enjoy the spectacle.

Should be a good time and a cold one for that matter. I'll be there too, just don't know exactly where I'm sitting just yet lol. Will probably be down there around 9am or so. It's going to be nuts.

Should be a good time and a cold one for that matter. I'll be there too, just don't know exactly where I'm sitting just yet lol. Will probably be down there around 9am or so. It's going to be nuts.
I was asked why it's not a night game today by one of the out of towners. I said it's because Detroit does it right and it's a freaking party. But it'd just be 6 more hours of party before the game and that wouldn't be good.

Count me in for Bucks Run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bundle up for those who are going, or drink a lot of Jack

Thankfully we did not receive the amount of snow that was forecast last night/today. There is only a very light dusting and the rain and mist is taking care of that. Thankfully the long-term forecast has some 60 degree temperatures so fingers crossed for that. I can't wait to get back on the course!

Thankfully we did not receive the amount of snow that was forecast last night/today. There is only a very light dusting and the rain and mist is taking care of that. Thankfully the long-term forecast has some 60 degree temperatures so fingers crossed for that. I can't wait to get back on the course!

Its been raining pretty steady all day here.
I was glad not to wake up to the 4-6" of snow they predicted though.

I will be playing Saturday early & Sunday in the PM if anyone is interested.

I have a bachelor party golf outing on Saturday. Will be keeping track of fairways hit and putts.

Next week can't come soon enough

Definitely looking to play Saturday somewhere. Hopefully a few RR members can join, but everyone is welcome.

Definitely looking to play Saturday somewhere. Hopefully a few RR members can join, but everyone is welcome.
All depends on how this week goes. Might be able to get some short game work in!

Keep track of the flecks of glitter!!!
Have a good time..
I have a bachelor party golf outing on Saturday. Will be keeping track of fairways hit and putts.

Last day to enter the Grandaddy contest.

Wyzyguy and I spending the afternoon playing TGC. Finished a round at Augusta and now playing a match at Sawgrass.

Wyzyguy and I spending the afternoon playing TGC. Finished a round at Augusta and now playing a match at Sawgrass.

Gregg won the 9 hole match 2&1. But I beat him in stroke play by 6 shots at "Augusta ". We played both from around 6400 yards.

Thanks for having me out and for the Augusta experience.. It was cool playing along with guys in the course.. Once I got my alignment I was good to go.. Some sim puts even dropped!!

Thanks for having me out and for the Augusta experience.. It was cool playing along with guys in the course.. Once I got my alignment I was good to go.. Some sim puts even dropped!!

It's not fun hitting 240 off the tee and being 30-60 yards behind you. Ohio better be ready.

Back