Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

So here's my project, I've been trying to think of what to do with the THP stickers, I thought no better way than to make a THP Scorecard Holder, my question is, what material would they adhere to best, or what ideas can you guys think to create a new one, place the stickers on it, and then clear coat it to protect?

I want one of these. I really think I do.

My issue is I would want a badass lime green one, and I'm cheap. LOL

I want one of these. I really think I do.

My issue is I would want a badass lime green one, and I'm cheap. LOL

Jman, try the EP headcovers. The electric yellow almost looks like lime green to me, and theyre 35.99

ALso, Coobs golf has a lime green one for 25. Hope that helps!! They also have them without the Coobs golf logo for 20 bucks, but theyre in limited quantity so you woul dhave to order fast. last i checked, there were 9 lime green ones left

P.S. both are leather :)

Ordered one from Robert Mark golf roughly three weeks ago. Was interested in the American flag one but wanted something just a tad different. Emailed them what I was looking for and ironed out all details via email then received an invoice. It arrived today.
3650460f22f30bd3a6ee1bd0d3bb948c.jpg

eed13531613b69e8b298ac85f9b72185.jpg

fa795ad0b53fcdddeb1d857eddf23780.jpg

Nice looking scorecard holder I like it holds two pencils

Nice looking scorecard holder I like it holds two pencils

Thanks. Me too. I noticed with one pencil in there it has a tendency to fallout if turned sideways.

the only thing I would change and it is probably my fault for assuming is to have my name either at the top or upside down who when it's in the back pocket it can be seen the right way. The quality is great and I am happy with it.

Anyone have a promo code for EP Headcovers by any chance?

Reviving this thread because I need to get myself a scorecard holder before the season starts. Let's hear your recommendations since many of you have one or a few holders.

Reviving this thread because I need to get myself a scorecard holder before the season starts. Let's hear your recommendations since many of you have one or a few holders.

I'm really happy with my Coobs scorecard holder.

I'm really happy with my Coobs scorecard holder.

I have one from Robert mark golf I like and have been looking at the coobs. Also want to look at the one hawk reviewed last year

Search the home page under accessories. Hawk did a great review on a leather company that made a custom one for him. Little on the pricier side, but quality seemed extremely good.

Links & Kings. Love mine. Will use it more as the weather warms up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg1_zpsm6zw8uuu.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

here is mine I got of etsy last year. The black and white croc feels and looks awesome. I don't get to use it a lot but when I do people love it. Great price and was made really well.

I'm thinking about buying a scorebard holder soon. I normally keep the pencil in my hat near my ear and the card in my back pocket. I also keep a tee in my hat on the otherside. I don't like to keep a lot of things in my front pockets when I play. Mostly my wedding band, ball marker, divot cleaner.

Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

I'll be buying one, hopefully today or tomorrow

I have one from Cog Hill that i use a lot and a Gibbons Handmade from the Grandaddy that i adore. The Gibbons is a touch smaller than normal so its hard finding scorecards that fit but i make it work

I have just a basic Callaway one that I use when I carry. Otherwise I just leave my card in my push or riding cart.

I got one from Appalachian Leather and use it when I walk. I find it pointless to use when driving a cart.

Got one from our team at thecup this past weekend. I used it a lot with a yardage book, and it will stay in my bag to use when I play courses where I need a yardage book, for daily use I don't know that I'd use it very often. I tend to keep score on my phone or keep a score card on my push cart.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

As I've been walking more, I've been thinking of going back to a scorecard, even though I have the holder on my clicgear. I just don't know yet though.

As I've been walking more, I've been thinking of going back to a scorecard, even though I have the holder on my clicgear. I just don't know yet though.
I walk a ton with my clic gear as well, I could never get used to it being in my back pocket though, which is weird, as I carry my phone there always!

I use my Patrick Gibbons holder from the Grandaddy all the time. I wrap my scorecard and yardage book in it and keep it in my back pocket. it seems dumb but it makes getting them in and out of your pocket a lot easier.. and it looks pretty #toursauce when you pull it out after you miss club to check the yardage :alien:

Ordered a coobs with arwin a couple weeks back. Have yet to get it out on the course but I do like the quality and design for the price!

3c6bada649e5afb368de3b2b1de22944.jpg
1f7d337b1b3887748ab0d2b251d32450.jpg

Back