Greetings from Seattle

glowchoy

Reaction score
Handicap
8.6 GHIN
I'm an Australian living in Seattle, getting used to the fact that golf has a season (what?) and that I hit the ball much further in yards. Moved to the US about 7 years ago, and lost my clubs in the move. Started playing again 3 years ago and am now playing the best I ever have.

Looking forward to summer coming back!

Yards are way better than meters!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Have family in Gig Harbor. Love playing out there.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Aloha and welcome to the board.

Welcome!! I am just up the road in Marysville.

I'm an Australian living in Seattle, getting used to the fact that golf has a season (what?) and that I hit the ball much further in yards. Moved to the US about 7 years ago, and lost my clubs in the move. Started playing again 3 years ago and am now playing the best I ever have.

Looking forward to summer coming back!

Welcome from one newbie to another. You a football fan? You're in Seahawks territory. Sorry, but I'm a Rams fan. Excited about the move to LA.

I guess I should consider myself lucky here. Golf is year round and I only can't play on rainy days. Which isn't too many times some years. Just gets hot in the summer time. Summers here can last almost 6 months.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. Some great THPers in the PNW.

G'day!

Welcome to THP!!

You have a pretty active group of THPers in your area. Just watch out for those Canadians. :D

Welcome to THP!

Back