NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it will no longer be ignored.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Speaking ignoring this thread. Why are all the Oilers fans ignoring this thread.

Speaking ignoring this thread. Why are all the Oilers fans ignoring this thread.
It's not the 2016 draft thread?

Getting chippy. Kings are getting lucky. Sharks are kicking their butts.

Serous question. Better beard Burns or Thorton? Take your time and look at some pics, don't just jump to Burns.

If you are not watching this game you are missing the best series.

Getting chippy. Kings are getting lucky. Sharks are kicking their butts.

Serous question. Better beard Burns or Thorton? Take your time and look at some pics, don't just jump to Burns.
Burns takes it, but only due to the missing teeth. Add 10 points to the character section.

Quiet for a Saturday night.

JOnes with a great save.

Kings can sure step it up but the Sharks still look like the better team in series.

5 on 3 and Sharks make short work of that. Still on the pp.

5 mins left and the kings make it 2-1 on a mad scramble. It's going to be nuts again as they try to tie it up.

Pretty happy to see the Sharks handling the Kings. You know all the Kings fans are talking like they're cool losing two at home.

In other news...please Ducks, don't make my Sunday $#itty and full of butthurt.

Beef!

9a647dee9b049654d78d1986f9c0c0e0.jpg

WTH, seriously, more beef!
722980d3fb154b596cd7982981f0d298.jpg

I thought hockey season ended? :alien:

Pretty happy to see the Sharks handling the Kings. You know all the Kings fans are talking like they're cool losing two at home.

In other news...please Ducks, don't make my Sunday $#itty and full of butthurt.

Not me. You can't live on a cliff and expect to be alive every day. Kings just can't clear the puck in front of there net. Frustrating. They do have a track record of coming back from 0-3 deficets. They need to win game 3 convincingly or its over.

I don't know, Moose had it until you got your jersey. Not sure how long he has it for but I think I'm deck.

That was a place holder for Alex. You got it a week and then I got it another week. The gift that keeps on giving :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Beef... Hammered... All things I approve of!

This needs to happen.

That was a place holder for Alex. You got it a week and then I got it another week. The gift that keeps on giving :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thank you for being able to keep track of this. Crest I will find you something.

Huge kill for the Lightning.

It's amazing how much better mrazek is than Howard. Huge mistake not starting him from the start.

Geez, nice call there ref.

It's amazing how much better mrazek is than Howard. Huge mistake not starting him from the start.

100% completely agree

Love that guy wish he was with the Avs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back