2019 US Open Scripting

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I wonder what the 3rd major of the year will look like!

Original Penguin, Cameron Smith
CAMERON%2BSMITH%2BUS%2BOPEN%2BLOOKS%2B%2528NO%2BTEXT%2529%2B%25282%2529.jpg

In June, Carmel is often cold and foggy. My guess is that most of the field will be well bundled and layered up with clothing.

A nerfed course, with slick greens. Winner at -9 ish.

Why do I feel like Adidas just copied and pasted scripts from 2 years ago?

A few looks from Nike, Puma and UA at Golf Locker.

What does "a nerfed course" mean ?

Nerfed = Softened/made easier/made less dangerous. Derived from the purpose of the nerf gun.

A saying I've heard since I was a kid. Could just be a New England thing though.

Also, I realized "scripting" = Clothes. lol, I'm dumb.

Nerfed = Softened/made easier/made less dangerous. Derived from the purpose of the nerf gun.

A saying I've heard since I was a kid. Could just be a New England thing though.

Also, I realized "scripting" = Clothes. lol, I'm dumb.

I have not read any reports of its current condition, but for past US Open's at Pebble the rough is grown deep, and in to narrow the fairways, the greens and fairway ground is not watered much so they play hard and fast.

So, what are Nike’s BFU looks for the Open?

Check the link in my last post. It has some of the Nike stuff.

Last edited:

More awful hats for Brooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not read any reports of its current condition, but for past US Open's at Pebble the rough is grown deep, and in to narrow the fairways, the greens and fairway ground is not watered much so they play hard and fast.

Some of the fairways will be half as wide as compared to what they play normally. They started doing that a little bit for the US Am last year, but really got going on it after the AT&T event this winter. Also it barely rains out there at all this time of year so they should be able to get the greens as firm as they want to.

They need to be killed with fire

What those things called where they call for people to turn on their guns? Whatever it is, that needs to happen for the current Nike hat collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to be killed with fire

I'd add Rory's shirts and the white/placket and cuffs shirt of Brooks to the Nike fire.

Back