Matt Wolff to Taylormade???

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like Wolff might have struck a deal with Taylormade. What do you think? Kid definitely has the game for going pro

He was playing TM at OK state wasn't he? so not real surprising that he would sign with them coming out of school.

That's a good little promo video!

Great scoop by TaylorMade

Just saw that on twitter. Nice addition.

Awesome hype vid, good pick up by TM.. hope he does well, he hits booooommmbbsss!

The better news is that he's playing pro events 6 out of 7 weeks starting with the Traveler's, which is the week after the US Open. He's taking advantage of sponsor's exemptions and trying to get his card that way.

They signed Collin Morikawa this week too.

Good pick ups for TM.

Smart by TMaG! Can’t wait to talk to the guys about it this weekend!

The better news is that he's playing pro events 6 out of 7 weeks starting with the Traveler's, which is the week after the US Open. He's taking advantage of sponsor's exemptions and trying to get his card that way.

I think he will do it too!

Nice snag. Wolff and Tiger need to do some sort of promo together.

Dude has such a unique swing, will be interesting to see how well it holds up on tour.

This kid is gonna win 10 Majors.

Dude has such a unique swing, will be interesting to see how well it holds up on tour.

I don't see why it won't hold up. All that matters is the final result. I could see it transitioning into more of a Jim Furyk type swing as he ages because it is so violent.

This kid is gonna win 10 Majors.
Hot Take!! Bold Take. Tough for me to say he would win more than Rory, Brooks, Spieth, JT. But hey the talent is obviously in him.

Hot Take!! Bold Take. Tough for me to say he would win more than Rory, Brooks, Spieth, JT. But hey the talent is obviously in him.

Dude beat the field average at NCAA by 26 freaking strokes.

He is a big personality and wish him nothing but the best! I have enjoyed following him over the last couple years.

That’s a big get for taylormade this kid is the best to come out in a while. He’s going to world number 1 within the next few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I love all the bold takes.

Bold is fun.

This kid is a straight up stick...it was impressive to watch him in the NCAAs this year.

Looking forward to watching him play more. Not looking forward to broadcasters repeating the same comments on his swing every week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow a lot of the biggest name guys in the world are playing Taylormade. Rory, DJ, JDay, Tiger, Rahm... Even now Rickie is playing the TP5, Koepka swings TM woods, Rose left TM for Honma but he still carries an M6 fairway and plays the TP5 ball. They've got the top 5 guys in the world playing some form of their equipment, now you add a rising super star to the mix in Wolff and that's just icing on the cake.

Kids going to be special. Great pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched some of the NCAA coverage this year and Matt Wolff is way ahead of his collegiate peers. Very interested to see how long it takes him to adapts to PGA competition.

Back