What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40/35 on a par 70 Course today, best round in months. 2 boogies and 2 birdies on the back for even par back 9.

40/35 on a par 70 Course today, best round in months. 2 boogies and 2 birdies on the back for even par back 9.
Great round jim!

41/44 (35/37) for my new PB at home course yesterday and only 1 - 3 putt for a bogey

Plus 3 38 with a birdie after a 40 foot putt that dropped. Pumped!

46/49 for 95. So much for the progress made yesterday.

35 - 41 - 76. Bad thing is that I hit more fairways and greens (3 of each) on the back 9 than I did on the front 9 (2 of each). Big difference was that I stopped draining everything on the back. Had 2 birdies (both of them on the front 9 and one coming via a chip in) and 1 double bogey. Must get my ball striking sorted out...

Walked 18 this morning and went 41-39 for an 80 (+14).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42-43 for 85 today 10 of 14 fairways. Driving was on. Irons and short game deserted me. Was on bogey train all day, and it was an express train with very few stops.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My scores have been all over the place since I started working a lot more. Had a 48/44 today so I'm not terribly upset but I miss the 80s. Too many lost balls and missed putts.

36 yesterday at Furry Creek led to a 93 and a 91 (ESC to 91 and 90). Just way too many lost balls (10 between the 2 rounds) on a ridiculously tight course. The lone bright spot was putting, where I slammed home 5 1 putts in a row over 5 feet on my second back 9. I really feel things starting to come around though, once I get my iron swing grooved again I think I'm gonna get back into the mid 80's or better.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I get to post in here again!

We had the opening day tourney at the club, but I went out to the county course near me instead.

44-44=88 (+16; 5 pars, 10 bogeys, 3 doubles)
7/14 FIR
3/18 GIR
33 putts (greens were aerated four days ago)
2 chips that hit the flagsticks and didn't drop

I was worried about my driver swing before Club Clash, but that felt pretty good today. I even changed shafts at the turn and was still consistent. My irons were missing right because I couldn't get the face completely shut, but I wasn't too unhappy with them. Overall, a great day to be outside playing with two guys that I had played with before and a very nice woman from the area who said she played 120 rounds last year. Hooray for working half days!

44 - 44 for 88. Had several 3 putts and a few miss hits with the irons.

46/48 for a 94. Just didn't have my A game today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43/41=84 Left 2 strokes out there where I missed fairly easy par putts. :banghead: Overall a great day and HC is still heading in the right direction.

Sweet redemption from last week with a 76 today. Won't get to play for a few weeks and really needed last week out of my head.

51/50 for a 101 it was one of those days. Had good playing partners and the last game with one of my good friends until November. Back to the grindstone for me.

Played the shorter combo tees at my course due to the wind and cold (about 6,400 and about 38 at tee off) and shot 34-36. Was a bit frustrated with a double on 17 thanks to a brutal bunker lie.

Not mad. I really felt like I had control of my ball for a majority of the round. Also managed six birdies which is always fun. So confident in my putter right now it's crazy.

Shot a 38 (+2) before the Masters home stretch. 1 birdie and 3 bogeys. Played decently well overall. Short game was good. So happy to be able to say that lol

Went 45/46- had a couple of crap swings and what not and put together some solid holes. Missed quite a few putts by close margins. Hurting for warm weather

43/42 on my home course in our Masters game this morning. Started out well on the first 3 holes but the dumb came back with the driver and the putter on the rest of the front 9 resulting in a bunch of doubles. I got it back together on the back 9 and was hitting fairways much better. Although I had a few problems, they were smaller and my short game really came through. Aside from two 3-putts, I putted pretty well all day but couldn't close the deal on at least 4 up and downs. Ended up with tap-in pars or bogeys on those holes. Wedges were working like magic today. overall, a good day for me. kinda drizzly and cool in the morning but it warmed up around lunch time and got windy but a nice day overall

44/40 for an 11 over 84 at Seminole in Tallahassee. Sunday points game and I tied for first at +9. Other guy had a higher quota, so the tie-breaker went to him. I had been playing pretty mediocre lately so my quota was down to 18, but tied my personal best yesterday with the 84, and struggled from the tee. Three doubles and a couple birdies in there.

44/40 for an 11 over 84 at Seminole in Tallahassee. Sunday points game and I tied for first at +9. Other guy had a higher quota, so the tie-breaker went to him. I had been playing pretty mediocre lately so my quota was down to 18, but tied my personal best yesterday with the 84, and struggled from the tee. Three doubles and a couple birdies in there.

Congrats on the finish and matching your PB!

Sounds like high 70s are in the crosshairs for 2016! Nice work Greg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back