NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way jerkface, it was 30 pages back.

Thank Gretzky for the search feature.
Haha sorry dude. The Wings fan said he was going to make a thread but must have dropped the ball

Wow 30 pages... I guess we do a lot of talking in here

I'm just going to pick who I want to win. So if it looks like I'm throwing it I'm not.

I am such a homer with my picks right now.

I went pretty homer last year as well, and it worked out as my bracket did well and my team made it to the finals as I predicted. I'm tempted to do it again since it worked out last year... but I just can't see it.

Wow 30 pages... I guess we do a lot of talking in here

And not much about hockey. #BeefCake. I'm attached to this stupid avatar, I need to loose a bet.

And not much about hockey. #BeefCake. I'm attached to this stupid avatar, I need to loose a bet.
No way dude it is part of you now. #BeefBombs

Haha sorry dude. The Wings fan said he was going to make a thread but must have dropped the ball

Wings fan are such a disappointment.

I am going full Homer in my picks...

So you'll be done early...

That's why i asked, a little lazy but i wasn't going that far and tapatalk search is tough.

A little nervous the Ducks face the Preds in the 1st round

So you'll be done early...

That's why i asked, a little lazy but i wasn't going that far and tapatalk search is tough.

A little nervous the Ducks face the Preds in the 1st round
Ohhhhh taking shots, I like it.

Ducks should make quick work of the Preds. Ducks are a solid team

No way dude it is part of you now. #BeefBombs

Haha. I thought you would like that. In all seriousness though I'm crushing it.

I can't remember my user ID and password. Good thing it's saved on my laptop.

Haha. I thought you would like that. In all seriousness though I'm crushing it.

I can't remember my user ID and password. Good thing it's saved on my laptop.
Awesome dude.

Yeah I actually remembered mine, I was shocked haha

Ohhhhh taking shots, I like it.

Ducks should make quick work of the Preds. Ducks are a solid team

Yes, yes they are. Preds are sneaky good and Rinne can steal games though

Sharks v. Kings will be good hope to see Jones get 4 straight wins against his old team.

Many congrats to Columbus for winning their last few games and vaulting themselves into a damn near useless 4th worst record, which will end up having them draft 7th at the draft hahahaha

Ugh. What a waste of a year.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Best news I heard during last night's game is that the Ducks should get all their players back for the Friday start. Getting Rakell back will be huge as it allows Boudreau to split Perry and Getzlaf, makes this team a different beast.

I think I will go full homer in my bracket too.

wait... maybe not

Oh man wake, bolts wings Friday at 7 while we're supposed to be having our club clash dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone repost the link to the NHL playoff bracket? I can't find the friggin thing.

Pretty sure I already forgot my password too.

I just made my picks, I'm going with an unlikely pick, but I'd like to see Lou win the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back