Best Dressed Guy on Tour?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We did this a few years ago, but I thought it would be a fun thread for those that like golf apparel. So who is your choice?

I like Rory's style. I can't pull of the Athletic look though.

Best Dressed Guy on Tour?

I'm a big shoe guy and love seeing all the different shoe configurations they use with him, so I'll go Rory. Even though his clothes can be a bit tight.

I'm going to go with Jordan Spieth on this one. I love the looks of the UA stuff he wears, always fits perfectly and looks clean and usually some great color choices with nothing too extreme.

I dig GMac.... sweaters/sweatervests for days, and his shoe game is usually tight

For some reason I like DJ's style, something about Adidas clothes that look good to me

Rickie might be on the edge, but I've always liked his flashy style.

Jordan's UA style might be a bit more on the plain style, but the colors and styling are quite nice.

The person who wears their cloths the best is easily Adam Scott, for me.

For me its Rory.

Danny Lee, loving the Devereaux scirpting this year.

I'm going to go with Jordan Spieth on this one. I love the looks of the UA stuff he wears, always fits perfectly and looks clean and usually some great color choices with nothing too extreme.

I have to agree with this statement. Although it is fun sometimes to see the outfits that Ian Poulter and Billy Horschel wear, not I could ever pull them off.

I agree with this as well. I own probably 10 UA Polos and multiple pairs of shorts and find their stuff tends to fit me really well, and they have some colorful options as well as a ton of toned down stuff as well.

Before last friday i would have said Phil. I love his style and all the gator skin he wears but his gray outfit friday was awful. Im gonna say Morgan Hoffman or Patrick Reed. I love the pants Reed wears

DJ and Day usually look quite apparel stylish to my eyes. Bubba is often nicely scripted too. I also like DeChambeau's style and will be intrigued to see what happens when his threads are professionally crafted for his style.

I would probably go with DJ off the top of my head.

For me its probably Gmac, Phil and DLIII.

JM

Jordan and dj. Simple combos but that is most like the stuff I would wear.
I like what Rickie wears too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny Lee, loving the Devereaux scirpting this year.

That is a good one.
Another is Sneds with the Peter Millar stuff.

I can say I am genuinely surprised so many go with the huge logo look from some of the mainstream brands. No difference either way as its subjective, but just surprised.

Jordan and Rory for me. Rickie, Adam, Jay Day are all right there with them too.

Before last friday i would have said Phil. I love his style and all the gator skin he wears but his gray outfit friday was awful. Im gonna say Morgan Hoffman or Patrick Reed. I love the pants Reed wears

Agreed on that silver/grey Phil outfit... WTF was that? He looked like a decrepit manatee...

That is a good one.

I can say I am genuinely surprised so many go with the huge logo look from some of the mainstream brands. No difference either way as its subjective, but just surprised.

I liked Sneds pastel scripting... the pink pants with the grey sweater and blue collar looked pretty sweet (if I'm remembering the looking correctly)

Probably Luke Donald or Adam Scott for me. Possibly Morgan Hoffman, some good looks from his new line.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I liked Sneds pastel scripting... the pink pants with the grey sweater and blue collar looked pretty sweet (if I'm remembering the looking correctly)

He goes pastel in the spring. A lot of his stuff is pretty traditional Millar though.

That is a good one.

I surprised myself a bit with that. But I've always like Nike's clothes, a little heavy on the logos, but they still look good. Funnily enough I don't actually wear any Nike clothes, I prefer TM, or MG, or Ashworth, or Linksoul for my own threads.

Back