GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Callaway Introduces the new Chrome Soft Truvis Suits Golf Ball

The new Chrome Soft Truvis Suits Golf Ball combines Tour-proven performance and unparalleled feel, exceptional mis-hit forgiveness, and our popular Truvis design with one sleeve of each suit. Everything about the ball that changed the ball is better because we’ve innovated at every layer, starting with our groundbreaking Graphene Dual SoftFast Core.

The result is an extremely fast and soft-feeling ball that promotes high-launch and low spin off the tee for long distance, and incredible shot-stopping spin around the green. And every Chrome Soft Truvis Ball is made in the USA.

i-b22W5Gh-S.jpg
i-k8Mcgpw-S.jpg
i-4r6kB5B-S.jpg
i-pNC5gd9-S.jpg

Features & Benefits
Truvis Suits
This ball features our popular Truvis pattern with one sleeve of each suit. Truvis is specifically designed to maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility.

Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long distance.

Distance & Control Through The Bag
Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons and wedges.

Pinpoint Greenside Control
Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.

Ultra-Soft Feel
The fast SubMantle, soft Tour Urethane Cover, and low compression core combine for unparalleled feel.

Forgiveness
Softer golf ball compresses easier on off-center hits for incredible distance all over the face.

Pricing: $44.99 per dozen

Great ball for the collector

As a Big Poker player these are Awesome and I am ALL In.

I wonder if you can get just one suit? like all Hearts?

Those are really cool.

Callaway showed us these in December at The Grandaddy. Very cool idea and design.

These are already in Dicks and Golf Galaxy. Very cool looking design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full disclosure: when I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was a golf ball design commemorating the long running legal drama TV show. Facepalm.

Those are pretty sweet!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes! I was hoping these would be out before Father's Day!

giphy.gif

These look pretty great.

I looked at them in Golf USA, cool looking.

These are superb - absolutely superb

This has @JDax written all over it

Buying a dozen today: awesome design and will look so good in the display

You know what they say...everything old is new again!

Attachments

• IMG_9776.JPG
    IMG_9776.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 1
These bring back fond memories of playing with my father who played the original, British-sized Penfolds.

So, looking at these balls, but there is an issue.

I gotta have the balls with A, K, Q, J, 10, and so forth. Collectors need a royal flush.

Plus, imagine making an Ace with an A of Spades Ball? Would love it

Love the idea, also they look amazing. Will probably have to get a couple for my display...

Love the idea, also they look amazing. Will probably have to get a couple for my display...

Them Callaway people are no dummies. Now, you gotta keep Four balls for your display. It’s like they created four designs in one box. More money more money

Money!

Yes please, Strata reborn!!!

Them Callaway people are no dummies. Now, you gotta keep Four balls for your display. It’s like they created four designs in one box. More money more money

Bought each of these as singles this morning at PGA Superstore in Frisco, TX. $3.99 each. Saved me from buying a dozen of the and the suits
73052149d76e23fb2001d53de988a839.jpg

Back