NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you, good sir? :bulgy-eyes: I picked the Kings and the Caps for the Finals.
Haha I don't know why just a gut feeling. Caps Kings would be a great series

Williams also

Mr. Game 7. Hopefully he can carry out that name if you guys go 7 on any series (highly doubt that. I don't see you guys playing 7 in any series)

Mr. Game 7. Hopefully he can carry out that name if you guys go 7 on any series (highly doubt that. I don't see you guys playing 7 in any series)
He has been awesome for this team. Such a great pro and been a valuable asset in the locker room.

Caps will have game 7s they always do and some work out better than others

He has been awesome for this team. Such a great pro and been a valuable asset in the locker room.

Caps will have game 7s they always do and some work out better than others

He is awesome. He wore and afro for the team picture it was great

0cdd96aa3eaf73659a7c5d2f997342c7.jpg

Haha I don't know why just a gut feeling. Caps Kings would be a great series

Wouldn't bag require the caps to get out of the 2nd round?

Ouch (but accurate)!

I'm hoping now that they have competent management, and they've had time to actually evaluate the roster themselves that this will be a good summer.

They certainly have enough pieces to trade for the missing RD, assuming they can find willing partners...

Yeah it is just funny how they come and they go just as quick
I've got to make sure I do better in acknowledging someone that doesn't post in here that often to make sure they feel welcome and hopefully continue to participate in such an awesome thread.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've got to make sure I do better in acknowledging someone that doesn't post in here that often to make sure they feel welcome and hopefully continue to participate.

I know I need to do the same. I think we are pretty welcoming, well mostly

Depends who they cheer for.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You were fairy welcoming to me, especially because I bashed some teams early

I think we're pretty good at welcoming everyone. The thread is unique though and we just need to let them know the banter is in good fun. Hurt feelings are not allowed in the NHL thread. Just ask Beef and that freakin caveman fan.

Hurt feelings? What are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll find out as soon as Crest gets his Crosby jersey. Hahaga. #CantWait.

Depends who they cheer for.

Although I'm not as confident with the Rangers this season as I was the previous two seasons, I'm hoping we at least send Cindy Crosby home in the first series.

Although I'm not as confident with the Rangers this season as I was the previous two seasons, I'm hoping we at least send Cindy Crosby home in the first series.
Im with you there

I got hit in the feelings with a hockey puck once. Didn't feel too good.

I got hit in the feelings with a hockey puck once. Didn't feel too good.

Hahaga. I've been there, also had the billy Smith treatment on the feelings. Left me feeling numb.

I think the Penguins took 3 out of 4 in the regular season. Hoping the Rangers turn that around in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back