OK Canadan, Lets Do This - #THPCallOut

haha, maybe but you never know... I also make a lot of pars... And so do you..

If I lose making pars so be it. You playing that automatic golf is fun to watch. Either way this is going to be fun

Tough one here dudes. 7 pops is a lot for anyone especially with the ability that Philly can play under his cap, but so can Dan if anyone can believe it. I saw what Danimal can do even with a bogey on the card. Sorry Philly although I think you can do it with 7 pops, I think I got Dan playing lights out on this one.

Good match here I have to take Phil with the pops

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Phil getting 7 pops off Dan? That might be too much to overcome.

Going with the Grandaddy Captain in this one as I need all the brownie points I can get!!!

How can Canadan win this one? If he wins everyone will say he is supposed to win because his handicap is 1 and he beat a 7.8. If Pilly V gets hot and plays 2 or 3 below handicap Dan has to shoot 68-67 to win.

So if Dan is in a no-win situation, I am going to pick Canadan for the win. I have no doubt that Dan will bring all the testicular fortitude needed to win this match!

If I lose making pars so be it. You playing that automatic golf is fun to watch. Either way this is going to be fun

This so much

Such a hard choice to make. 7 pops is a lot then again Dan is a beast. I might end up not playing golf at all and just film this match! Need to make good use of my new camera. I am going to have to go with Dan on this one. This should be one hell of a match. Glad I will be able to see it first hand.

How can Canadan win this one? If he wins everyone will say he is supposed to win because his handicap is 1 and he beat a 7.8. If Pilly V gets hot and plays 2 or 3 below handicap Dan has to shoot 68-67 to win.

So if Dan is in a no-win situation, I am going to pick Canadan for the win. I have no doubt that Dan will bring all the testicular fortitude needed to win this match!

No such thing as a no win situation when playing with THPers

Reachable par 5 lol
As long as you keep it out of the white stakes that are far too close on the left, if you are going to miss left get your money worth hit a roof on the house and have a slight chance for the bank back in bounds.

hahaha you're the best papa shef.

I'll lock down that 67 as long as Philly locks down that 75.

Man with 7 pops I gotta go with PhillyV on this one. I had to think about it for a bit, but I think he's going to take this one.

Dan came out of this winter on fire and is showing no sign of let up. Though it will be close I'll still go with dan. (Sorry kiss of death lol)

I'm gonna go PhillyV. 7 pops is tough

2 great dudes here but I think Dan can overcome the 4 strokes. Don't think he has lost a singles match that I'm aware of and don't see it starting now....but if Philly is on his game with 7 strokes....that's a tall challenge.

Dan winning 1 up. But wouldn't be surprised at all to see a different outcome.

So we're doing ours on sweetbriar then?

Hideaway swag on the line, wow that's impressive!
Sorry captain Dan, I'm going to take PhillyV with his 7 pops.

No such thing as a no win situation when playing with THPers

That's why I think the forum actually wins on this one.

Dan, get a dozen donuts from Der Dutchman. That should slow Phil down a little. It's hard to resist their donuts.

That's why I think the forum actually wins on this one.

Dan, get a dozen donuts from Der Dutchman. That should slow Phil down a little. It's hard to resist their donuts.

what is a der dutchman?

Two good dudes. (Still sad I haven't met Dan in person yet)

This is one hell of a matchup. When in doubt, go with the pops. I'm taking PhillyV to take care of business. Looking forward to this one.

Phil wins 3&2 with the pops... Plus his music choice is always a winner

Back