Phoenix area public courses

Pstmstr

Reaction score
Handicap
Going to be in the area 7-11/19 and I’m sure it will be nice and toasty. What are some good, reasonably priced public courses I should play? I’ve searched online as well but thought some Hackers might have some good suggestions too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Your 2 years late with hitting the post button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every course in Phoenix is reasonably priced in July depending on your budget. What are you looking to spend per round and I can give you some options.

when I stay in Phoenix I use golfnow and pretty routinely play for 30-45 bucks. Got Troon Monument North in for 35 a couple years ago, so you get to play some nice ones that way.

Every course in Phoenix is reasonably priced in July depending on your budget. What are you looking to spend per round and I can give you some options.

I’d like to keep it to less than $75 per round.

I’d like to keep it to less than $75 per round.

Definitely download the GolfNow app. You can look at rates/courses right now and the results will be similar for July but you probably will get even better results for July. If you have specific questions on courses, let us know before you book because there are some highly rated courses on GolfNow that are not very good and there are some that have not great ratings mainly due to peak season price and pace. I can't handle the heat as well as I used to, so I would look at morning rounds, but if you are open to the excessive heat, you can get some great deals. If it were me, I would try to average $75 and that would let you do Troon for $99 in the morning and then pair it with a $50 morning round a different day. Also, not sure where you are staying or how your transportation needs will be; the valley is huge and you can find good courses in most parts of the valley. A couple of good deals look at this Wednesday as an example:

Troon North Monument for $99 early morning and $75 at 1:00pm
Golf Club of Estrella $37 for morning, $20 at 3pm
Quintero Golf Club $68 morning, $38 hot deal at 12:48PM

and many other good courses (too many to list).

Back