Par 3 Course HOI - Does It Count?

Sure why not unless it is a total kids course with the holes ranging from 30-90 yards

This is silly, of course it counts. And the par 3 courses on the RTJ Trail are legit.

See, I don't call that an Executive course, I call it a Par 3 course. For me, and Executive course has some par 4s and maybe even a par 5 in there. Most are Par 3s but not all of them.

Par 3 course for sure but on the long side as par 3 courses go. Some are like made for kids with the longest hole under 100 yards

But it's been my ONLY one!!!

I honestly feel bad for you. That is like the total definition of all down hill after that.

Absolutely

I’d say it counts but it’s a lesser accomplishment. If a hole in one is a 100, I’d say a par 3 course is a 97. Still amazing but slightly different.

well...lol, sorry but I don't think you can have it both ways. Its either good or its not. It cant count with a "but". Soon as we add a "but" its no longer the same.
Gun to your head? "yes it counts" ...but

That just doesn't work..lol
Just stirring the pot a bit :)

It counts indeed, and I got a kick out of that video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It counts!

well...lol, sorry but I don't think you can have it both ways. Its either good or its not. It cant count with a "but". Soon as we add a "but" its no longer the same.
Gun to your head? "yes it counts" ...but

That just doesn't work..lol
Just stirring the pot a bit :)

No, it can and I stand by my answer. Life without nuance must a sad existence.

Absolutely it does. Proud to have 2 on my first course I played when starting the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes no reason not too.

Officially, as long as the course has a USGA rating, it counts. Now if it has a clown and a windmill, not so much.

Absolutely, yes.

Yes but with an *.

I have one but it was on a temporary green from about 85 yards. I don't actually count it tbh. If someone asks me I say I don't have one.

Officially, as long as the course has a USGA rating, it counts. Now if it has a clown and a windmill, not so much.

Yeah that definition seems like a perfect way to look at it.

I would say that it does count - just because it is a par 3 course doesn't make it any easier

Now if you were talking a short pitch & putt course (holes no more than 60-70yds) I might feel a bit different

So do all of my mini-golf HIO's count too ? :banana:

Just kidding....

As others have said, definitely counts assuming it's not a course full of sub 100 yard holes.

No doubt it does. One of my 6 is on a par 3 course & I'll be damned if I'm not counting it :act-up:

I am guessing 99% of HOI come on par 3's anyways so why wouldn't it? You still have to hit the shot.

Back