The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling like I'm all alone & trying to balance everything going on is stressing me out. Something has to give.

Just stay , bro.

Wait does that mean I need to throw out my already filled out note cards?

Who am I going to copy off of now then?

People and their conspiracy thoughts just make me laugh. One should be able to look at a weekend like this and figure out that this is about as unbiased as it could possibly get.

I was just told that Club Clash was rigged and that I already knew who was going to win. I kind of chuckled because 3 things came to me.

1. I am not involved in the testing of any drivers for Club Clash
2. People are going to photograph and post their own driver cards
3. How do they even know there is a top kind of ranking list

I really do believe that some people are incredibly unique.

So can you go ahead and let me know if I'll be picked for #TheCup?

Wait wait. I know:

Spoiler
Definitely

Seriously some people.

I was just told that Club Clash was rigged and that I already knew who was going to win. I kind of chuckled because 3 things came to me.

1. I am not involved in the testing of any drivers for Club Clash
2. People are going to photograph and post their own driver cards
3. How do they even know there is a top kind of ranking list

I really do believe that some people are incredibly unique.

Spoiler alert...the winner is me, I win everything remember, the best driver is me and whatever I use is best for everyone else obviously

Who am I going to copy off of now then?

People and their conspiracy thoughts just make me laugh. One should be able to look at a weekend like this and figure out that this is about as unbiased as it could possibly get.

Unless we have a team of editors, running around and telling people what to write, how to post, deleting when possible, etc it would be pretty hard to be biased.

It kind of reminds me of a time when we were at the PGA Show and a typical troll was like "what none of this" and "where is this, your pictures suck" and then they realized it was not me doing the photos and a staff member they liked, and backtracked quickly. The amount of trolling is hysterical when it comes to bias and what is thought and so far from true.

Spoiler alert...the winner is me, I win everything remember, the best driver is me and whatever I use is best for everyone else obviously

which reminds me, pop up protector going on XXIO tonight

Unless we have a team of editors, running around and telling people what to write, how to post, deleting when possible, etc it would be pretty hard to be biased.

It kind of reminds me of a time when we were at the PGA Show and a typical troll was like "what none of this" and "where is this, your pictures suck" and then they realized it was not me doing the photos and a staff member they liked, and backtracked quickly. The amount of trolling is hysterical when it comes to bias and what is thought and so far from true.

LMAO witness. That was pretty damn funny.

which reminds me, pop up protector going on XXIO tonight

Im kinda taking that as a dig, the mayor of pound town does not skymark

What's funny is for years that person heard how big the show floor was and how not everything is right next to each other. It gets gotten to when we get to it, eesh.

Yep, nailed it. That's why I didn't even bother signing up. :alien:

I had no idea this was a "there is going to be a winning driver" thing (yes there is sarcasm here)..... Every driver can be a winner to somebody. It is all subjective.

Participants winning drivers? Sure.
THP'ers being winners? Sure.
Informed and honest opinions on how people feel about the drivers, including stats and numbers to back it up. Sure.

HA!! I'm going to win. All the way from my couch in BEAUTIFUL Ohio.

Eyes were dilated for the first time. My head is pounding

Eyes were dilated for the first time. My head is pounding

Lets be honest here Panda....not for the first time.....

But maybe the first time by an eye doctor. :alien:

Lets be honest here Panda....not for the first time.....

But maybe the first time by an eye doctor. :alien:

So true!!!

I can't wait to hit the winning shaft.

That sounded wrong.

I want to know which driver was decided as best for me. I know I haven't hit it yet, but if it's already been decided, I would love to know.
Honestly, I think I'll wait until this weekend and see the results for myself. I'll let everyone know exactly which drivers were good for me and my swing.

My rant is minor, but it's been a long day of proctoring state assessments with middle schoolers.

Went out for a quick 9 holes after work and took my new Hyperlite 5 stand bag with me. Got to the first tee and set the bag down and the legs didn't pop out. Happened quite often through the 9 holes to the point where I was manually opening the bags legs to set it down. Called TGW and they took care of it but sort of took a bit away from the relaxing 9 hole stroll I was hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back