NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharks will take you on. Keep it in Cali. Don't jump to the Caps.

While it's nice to see the Sharks beating the Kings, I would rather kiss my sister than cheer for the Sharks. I had a moment of weakness and now I'm better. Ducks are going to get back in this series in Nashville!

Butt Hurt canon is being prepared...

That is awful Crest I love it. Eaglesvsfalcons thinking your a pens fan. Hahaha. I've been laughing all the way to work.

While it's nice to see the Sharks beating the Kings, I would rather kiss my sister than cheer for the Sharks. I had a moment of weakness and now I'm better. Ducks are going to get back in this series in Nashville!

Is your sister cute? The Sharks are winning the cup so you might want to get on the wagon while there is still room.

That is awful Crest I love it. Eaglesvsfalcons thinking your a pens fan. Hahaha. I've been laughing all the way to work.
Oh how did I know you would love that post... People talking about the NHL thread but not actually reading it SMH

Being a Nashville fan on the east coats during these playoffs is going to be tough, waking up at 7am when games end at 1:30 is going to make it tough to not fall asleep in my classes.

Oh how did I know you would love that post... People talking about the NHL thread but not actually reading it SMH

I'm not surprised. It's the most fun on the forum.

And here I just thought I brought out the best in crest with our Cowboys/Giants banter during the NFL season. I see more people love him just as much in here now. LOL.

And here I just thought I brought out the best in crest with our Cowboys/Giants banter during the NFL season. I see more people love him just as much in here now. LOL.

Haha at least we keep that mostly to Twitter, ehh mostly.

What can I say, Caps are my team and if you don't like it tough...

Agreed but I am sure people will think we are biased haha

I know you are supposed to have my tag line. As soon as you send it to me, I will post it.

Wait I thought you were a Pens fan? Wtf?

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Did someone say twitter?

Based on this I'd say you are the biggest Pens fan on the forum.

Those Pens fans are gone

I may have to tone that down there too, I get many people asking me in PM's who I'm fighting with. Maybe we should just open our own Cowboys vs Giants thread here to keep it safe for us.

I may have to tone that down there too, I get many people asking me in PM's who I'm fighting with. Maybe we should just open our own Cowboys vs Giants thread here to keep it safe for us.
Haha I could be down for that... I enjoy the Twitter banter a lot though buddy. Never any Butt Hurt between us

NHL 2015-2016 Season

I have lost count... More weeks of this to come

At club clash somebody actually did think you were a Pittsburgh fan, I just forgot who that was
Edit : read wakes post where he remembers it was Eagles.... It made my day

At club clash somebody actually did think you were a Pittsburgh fan, I just forgot who that was
Edit : read wakes post where he remembers it was Eagles.... It made my day
Glad I could help twist the knife a little.

I know you are supposed to have my tag line. As soon as you send it to me, I will post it.

And sent. Feel free to use Beef rather than BeefCake.

Looks like there is still 1 remaining. Look in good buddy. Now let's see the tag line!!! Hahaga

Here you go... Getting caught up on last night's action while eating lunch.

Weber can shoot the puck fast haha

Hmm Jagr on the ice in the D zone when the Islanders score the game winner. Not shocked! Hhahahaha

BeefCake!!! Feel the Rhythm.

Hahaha.

It is game day in St. Paul

1529e23f0a677fd4006bb8c7b5ad7590.jpg

The Red is being Rocked with a vengeance here in the DMV!

d59cf6dedcd55d53649c71560239d1e0.jpg

Oh wait I am a Pens fan hahahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back