NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made my picks, I'm going with an unlikely pick, but I'd like to see Lou win the cup

Lou...isn't he in Toronto now?

Luongo

Crest would not appreciate my bracket.

Haters

I'm all in with the Caps in the East but the West takes the Cup.

I don't like my own.

I'm just trying to think Detroit in 6 or 7... Caps take philly but then lose I'm thinking

I'm just trying to think Detroit in 6 or 7... Caps take philly but then lose I'm thinking
I have the Bolts losing to Fl, Caps losing to Penguins

I have them both out earlier than that
I can't blame you on the Lightning, but man Caps losing to the Flyers is brutal.

I can't blame you on the Lightning, but man Caps losing to the Flyers is brutal.

history...

plus the Flyers owner just passed, I think that will give them a boost of energy to come back from 3-0.

I have the Bolts losing to Fl, Caps losing to Penguins

Same as you except Detroit losing to Florida, then the cats beat the pens, don't know what I'm gonna do in the west right now though, but west will win, as much as I'd like to see jagr bombs hoist

The Caps are ready

Surprised to see the Preds took the season series against the Ducks 2-1 and the Sharks were 3-1-1 against the Kings.

Blues vs Blackhawks series is gonna be good. Best 1st round matchup IMO.

Doesn't get much better than the first round of the playoffs. Is it Wednesday yet?

Blues vs Blackhawks series is gonna be good. Best 1st round matchup IMO.

This and the Sharks match up could easily be a conference final.

Doesn't get much better than the first round of the playoffs. Is it Wednesday yet?
For Caps fans, that sounds about right.

Some of us appreciate things like conference championships and Stanley Cup rounds make. :)

Post all the "history" you want. I will be here loud and annoying till it is all done. No way you get rid of me that easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back