Reaction score
These irons hit tour this week.

317947-New-Titleist-Irons-3179e0-large-1560167347.jpg

And so, the name changes begin....

Terminator style.

• Admin
And so, the name changes begin....

Terminator style.

We had a fun conversation about that very thing and how it will impact their fans.

Big fan of the looks - not sure why the name sounds like it's a decade old though? I thought this was a bump of an old thread haha

Is the T100 supposed to replace the AP2s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are gorgeous! Count me in for sure

These are more in line with what I would expect a titleist iron to look like.

The initial looks in that pic, they are gorgeous looking irons. I bet they look great looking down at address!!

I will be in the minority, but I applaud the name change. That cluster **** that was AP1+AP2 = AP3, but AP3, falls somewhere in between the two needed to go away as quickly as it came.

Loving the looks of those the T100 is very nice!!!

Where does 620 come from? As opposed moving from 718 to 720?

And I think they got the numbering backwards. If the SGI driver is TS1 then AP1’s should have been T100.

A name is just a name. I'm really liking these over the USGA pic from a few days back. I was worried that the sun dial was going to be on all of them. I'm especially digging the CB's.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They look nice. I'm fine with the name change too.

Weird name change but look great

We had a fun conversation about that very thing and how it will impact their fans.

Definitely did.

I’m curious to see the reactions, both from the die hard fans and the general golf club fans.

Those are some nice looking clubs. I like the name change, it makes it assist like Titleist is evolving instead of doing the same thing over and over.

I will be in the minority, but I applaud the name change. That cluster **** that was AP1+AP2 = AP3, but AP3, falls somewhere in between the two needed to go away as quickly as it came.

I think that’s what’s lost in it some, the 3 is really the reason the change was necessitated in my opinion, it was out of sequence for what it was and there was just going to be long term confusion because of it.

Well those T100 look way different than the conforming pics we saw. I am guessing those would be a future model or just a prototype because these irons are exactly what you expect from Titileist

Well those T100 look way different than the conforming pics we saw. I am guessing those would be a future model or just a prototype because these irons are exactly what you expect from Titileist

The conforming pics on THP were not of the T100 : )

I'd love to know how well the CB sold of the last version.

The conforming pics on THP were not of the T100 : )

Ohh, those were the T300. So that's might still be a thing. I wonder how Titleist fans will accept those.

Ohh, those were the T300. So that's might still be a thing. I wonder how Titleist fans will accept those.

Not "might", they wouldn't be on the list if they weren't coming. And Titleist fans are the homerist of homers, so they will eat whatever Titleist feeds them.

Back