Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Everything should be a green light hahaha! I can't play the show against people between pitch lag and my inability to lay off pitches.

I swing at everything as well. Always.

Its why I always just create a pitcher for RTTS.

Played some Rory PGA Tour with Six4Three5 tonight..

Reminded of just how genuinely bad this game/franchise is. Got an Albatross though, so that is fun!

Reminded of just how genuinely bad this game/franchise is. Got an Albatross though, so that is fun!
Lol....was this a THP call out match?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but Rors is bad. It's fun for entertainment purposes but that's about it. Time for you to grab the show.

Been playing the show a lot this week. You will like.

cfe6cf9ee945c1791de7e26e5cbca4e4.jpg

This may 10th. They one game that would make ma cancel a tee time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Rory McIlroy PGA Tour really that bad? I was pondering getting that.

I don't mind it. It gets pretty repetitive at a point, but the graphics are outstanding.

graphics are really good. The course updates have made it more tolerable, but yeah it still gets repetitive.

That's somewhat disappointing. Do they have career mode similar to the tiger woods versions? I read that it may not be a yearly release so I might pick up despite it coming out a while ago.

That's somewhat disappointing. Do they have career mode similar to the tiger woods versions? I read that it may not be a yearly release so I might pick up despite it coming out a while ago.

Yes they do have a career mode

Yes they do have a career mode

Thanks TH. I'm going to get it. I would let mind downloading from the PSN but I can save ten bucks ordering through Amazon. Too bad I don't know how to get PSN to price match.

Thanks TH. I'm going to get it. I would let mind downloading from the PSN but I can save ten bucks ordering through Amazon. Too bad I don't know how to get PSN to price match.

Hahaha I don't think that's possible

I looked for the game today. Found it for $35.99 used and located a new copy for $39.99. Couldn't bring myself to buy it when I can get it brand new from Amazon for $28.99. I'll order it soon.

Do any THPers play against each other online a fair amount? I remember the older game used to have a country club mode or something like that.

Any Battlefield 4 players? Game is on sale for $13 or so. Need some good squad mates, getting tired of these CoD try hards that can't play BF4 properly.

Any Battlefield 4 players? Game is on sale for $13 or so. Need some good squad mates, getting tired of these CoD try hards that can't play BF4 properly.

We used to have a couple but I don't think they post anymore. I tried to like BF I just couldn't get into it. I much prefer COD but I totally get why people like BF, just not for me

I should turn my ps4 on for something other than movies sometime.

Back