Mind taking a look Tadashi?

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
It's been awhile since I've had a lesson Panda. I'm pretty comfortable with where I'm at currently except on the days I can feel myself getting a bit handsy and long at the top. This was 175 yard 7 iron that I thought was a great strike and what I see as a good swing. Was wondering if anything sticks out to you that I should work on as it appears the season is finally going to open here in WNY this week and I'll be able to put in some range time!

Yep that right there is a solid move. What is your miss, a push

Yep that right there is a solid move. What is your miss, a push

Lately yes. I'll get quick with the hips and hit the block out to the right. Is that from swinging inside out with early hips?

Lately yes. I'll get quick with the hips and hit the block out to the right. Is that from swinging inside out with early hips?

Your club is a bit behind but caught up. I can see if you're a bit late, your going to a push. Maintain ha spin angle and you'll be fine. Lots of work in that swing. It's time for you to star hitting golf shots, because you have the swing. It will transform your game.

Your club is a bit behind but caught up. I can see if you're a bit late, your going to a push. Maintain ha spin angle and you'll be fine. Lots of work in that swing. It's time for you to star hitting golf shots, because you have the swing. It will transform your game.
Awesome. I appreciate it Freddie. Just wanted to see what your thoughts were. Time to start trusting and scoring instead of playing golf swing!

Awesome. I appreciate it Freddie. Just wanted to see what your thoughts were. Time to start trusting and scoring instead of playing golf swing!

You have it bro, dial in those wedges from 125 and in. Learn to flight the ball. Learn knock downs. Learn a low trap draw aka as a stinger.

Looking good jim!

what I would do for that swing...

Ohh no you didn't! Seems like something I've been told by you! Haha do work dude.

Ohh no you didn't! Seems like something I've been told by you! Haha do work dude.
Knowing what to do and being able to apply it is totally different lol

Jimmy I could watch that swing all day, so smooth and looks powerful at the same time. Good work!!

Last edited:
Jimmy I could watch that swing all day, so smooth and but looks powerful at the same time. Good work!!
Thanks Rob!! Time to just range it out and get dialed in!!

Looks really good

What a great looking swing!

Would love to see the club work UP and on plane during the backswing. On this swing the club is below the plane and behind you. You are obviously athletic and compensate, but it would put your club in a better position at the top of your swing. Your blocks likely are more impacted by plane than hip rotation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is it me or does it look from that angle like he's overextending at the top? should the club head be that far past his left shoulder at the top? the reason I ask is because when getting lessons I'm "searching" for more power so I over extend like it looks like the OP is doing?

Good work Jimmy

Would love to see the club work UP and on plane during the backswing. On this swing the club is below the plane and behind you. You are obviously athletic and compensate, but it would put your club in a better position at the top of your swing. Your blocks likely are more impacted by plane than hip rotation.
is it me or does it look from that angle like he's overextending at the top? should the club head be that far past his left shoulder at the top? the reason I ask is because when getting lessons I'm "searching" for more power so I over extend like it looks like the OP is doing?

What's interesting about his move is that it gets completely neutralized at the top. Obviously it's going to be a timing thing, and there is a chance of sending the head first from the top, but most of that takeaway is eliminated in his set which is a wild improvement from his position at the start of last year.

(for the record, I agree with you both, I just really like how it's eliminated and both the club and the wrist are in nearly perfect position at the top.. minus being on the shoulder rather than above it)

i think op and freddie both mentioned that length of swing has been something he has been working on. a straighter left arm might help that, but it's hard to argue with that move through impact. it's so solid. the only thing i saw was that the back of the left hand seemed to be pretty open to the target really close to impact, so i was wondering if he struggles with blocks and even shanks. nitpicky stuff though because again that's a swing i'd pay good money for.

Had the pleasure of playing with the OP and watching him balls on the range at an event and a local gathering. He pretty much owns his swing and golfs his ball well.

There were very few errant shots during our round together. I can't wait to see the damage he does on the course this year.

Had the pleasure of playing with the OP and watching him balls on the range at an event and a local gathering. He pretty much owns his swing and golfs his ball well.

There were very few errant shots during our round together. I can't wait to see the damage he does on the course this year.

he's a 3hc with that swing.....but bubba Watson is pretty good with his swing so I guess it's plausible....

he's a 3hc with that swing.....but bubba Watson is pretty good with his swing so I guess it's plausible....
I know he should be +3 with his action.

I have to be in Fall River , ma in the next 6 weeks. How far is that from you Jimmy

Silky smooth brother silky smooth. Looks good.

Back