Cobra/Vessel US Open Bag

I don't know why, but it's kind of just meh to me.

BigheartedUnfitCaecilian-size_restricted.gif

One of my favorite south park episodes ever haha

I mean its the stars and stripes so obviously I like that part of it. Usually I am all for these bags, this one for me is just ok.

Very good looking but way above my price point!!

That bag looks fantastic! Love the R/W/B theme!

The blue on this looks like it's been in the sun too long. The Cobra logo looks much more bold of a red than the stripes as well.

I like the design, I just think the colors are off.

My wallet is happy I missed this launch but boy would I love to own that!

My wallet is happy I missed this launch but boy would I love to own that!

I failed to realize it had released and immediately went to Cobra’s website...Actually a bag that I’d have gladly plopped down $$ for.

I failed to realize it had released and immediately went to Cobra’s website...Actually a bag that I’d have gladly plopped down $$ for.

I think a few of their releases would have accommodated a larger audience at 200 dollars less. Match the revenue with more pieces sold and get a better deal out there.

Could they have sold 20..30...40...50 of these at 500?

I think so.

I think a few of their releases would have accommodated a larger audience at 200 dollars less. Match the revenue with more pieces sold and get a better deal out there.

Could they have sold 20..30...40...50 of these at 500?

I think so.

For sure—- but then again limited edition has to mean something right? I don’t think many of their releases lasted very long at all...hell the Arnie bag you’ve got lasted what 10 mins if that?

I'll be honest, it's just a meh for me. Especially compared to the Masters bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vessel does it right for sure

This is sweet. I agree with a previous post that when compared to the Masters Bag it’s not as impressive. Judged alone though, definitely a thumbs up. Question is though, is it comfortable to carry? I walk about 90% of the time.

For sure—- but then again limited edition has to mean something right? I don’t think many of their releases lasted very long at all...hell the Arnie bag you’ve got lasted what 10 mins if that?

I'd argue that 50 is still pretty damn limited.

I'd argue that 50 is still pretty damn limited.

I wholeheartedly agree. When they literally sell out in 5 or 10 minutes, there is plenty of demand for a few more to be offered.

That is one sweet bag! Cobra & Vessel nailed it.

Yes, absolutely beautiful.

Back