Clic Gear Cooler Options

Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For those of you that walk and have a clic gear push cart, what do you use to carry beverages in? I've looked at a couple different options but feel the clic gear brand cooler is a bit overpriced. Do you carry a cooler with your clic gear? If so what do you use? Looking for a cost effective option.

I have the clic gear cooler. Got it as a gift and works fine. At $40 it's not very cost effective but it is effective.

I have a Bag Boy but what I use is one of the coolers the course gives you (looks like a tall bag and has pictures of golf clubs on them) and use a bungee cord and place it over the handle and over the rear wheels. I have a picture of it in the push cart picture thread that I will add later.

I just carry a 32 oz water bottle. Fits in the mesh part of my push cart.

I fill it full of ice and refill it at the water coolers scattered around the course.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have a Bag Boy but what I use is one of the coolers the course gives you (looks like a tall bag and has pictures of golf clubs on them) and use a bungee cord and place it over the handle and over the rear wheels. I have a picture of it in the push cart picture thread that I will add later.
Here is what I was talking about earlier.
01049d642906f0aebbd149148f418af7.jpg
a740d52f60e20016944b9919609a271f.jpg

I bought a Ping Pioneer bag that has a large cooler pocket with drain plug. It holds 5-6 beverages and ice which is more than enough for me. When I walk without a push cart, which is only a few times a year at away courses, I use a Sun Mountain 2.5 and give up the cooler.

Here is what I was talking about earlier.
01049d642906f0aebbd149148f418af7.jpg
a740d52f60e20016944b9919609a271f.jpg

That's not a bad idea. I typically hate those bags as I can never find a way to attach them well. Sometimes I would but the bungee that holds the bag through one of the loops but it's a bit of a pain still. I was looking at getting a small one from walmart with a buckle clip and doing the same sort of setup you have.

That's not a bad idea. I typically hate those bags as I can never find a way to attach them well. Sometimes I would but the bungee that holds the bag through one of the loops but it's a bit of a pain still. I was looking at getting a small one from walmart with a buckle clip and doing the same sort of setup you have.
I have both ends of the bungee hooked to the handle. Works like a charm. And since it is almost directly over the fulcrum point of the cart it doesn't tip backwards at all. I have to unhook it to get anything out but it only takes a second and out is easy to reattach.

Back