Best off-the-shelf cookie.

Huge fan of the double stuff mint Oreos. Too big a fan, really.

49b82736bf8449850e534fdd5b6249f8.jpg

Don’t know why but I can’t pass these damn things up

These are my favorite off the shelf
992aecdda80d7715c91f5f045fe0512e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mallomars.

My dad used to deliver for Frito Lay, so we had a rolling snack food aisle parked in our driveway. Grandmas is owned by Frito Lay, so we grew up on these things. Not my favorite off the shelf cookie, but good for nostalgia!

My dad used to deliver for Frito Lay, so we had a rolling snack food aisle parked in our driveway. Grandmas is owned by Frito Lay, so we grew up on these things. Not my favorite off the shelf cookie, but good for nostalgia!

I prefer the oatmeal raisin that you can buy from Kroger up here, but if I am at a gas station and I want a cookie fix, these are my jam.

Double stuffed golden Oreos.

Oreos!

Probably Oreo for me. Or Aldi’s has a version of the thin mint Girl Scout cookies. Taste just like them, for 1/3 the price.

I love a solid oatmeal raisin. Does anyone recall the name of those frosted oatmeal cookies? They're maybe 2" round, crunchy as hell, and have some sort of white (also hard) icing

Posted by my thumbs.

url
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjY-sjdwuDiAhVLeH0KHRcGC0wQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmunchtime.co.nz%2Fshop%2Foriginal-chocolate-chunk-85g-cookie-time-cookie-unit%2F&psig=AOvVaw2H4-XZACOQKu_LRo56fMSw&ust=1560311264346743

Attachments

• OriginalCookieTimeCookie.jpg
    OriginalCookieTimeCookie.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
I love a solid oatmeal raisin. Does anyone recall the name of those frosted oatmeal cookies? They're maybe 2" round, crunchy as hell, and have some sort of white (also hard) icing

Posted by my thumbs.

That sounds like “Mothers” brand to me. My grandma used to buy those.

I ate either Oreos, Nilla Waffers, or Keebler Fudge Stripes daily growing up and those would still be my picks for nostalgic reasons. My daughters and wife bake a lot of cookies, bars, cakes, and pies so I don’t eat my old favorites more than a handful of times each year now.

Nutter Butter or Chips Ahoy are my go-tos.

Oreo double stuffs for me, chocolate or vanilla doesn't matter.

if we're talking branded, Golden Oreo Double Stuf

locally, 7/11 Bakery cookies

Nothing off the shelf (major brand, widely available) can compare to a plain old Oreo. No double-stuff or anything else needed. Just a pack of Oreos will do me just fine.

Nowadays I only buy them in the little six-cookie packages. If I brought home one of those big packages with 48 cookies or whatever it is (like my mother bought when we were kids) I'd finish them off within 36 hours and be sick as a dog. Fact.

Back