Aldila Rogue Black 130 MSI Shaft

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have seen and reviewed the Silver and per the interview we did on the home page, the Black was coming. Now we have the details.

Mid launch and mid spin with reinforced tip section and higher balance point.
Available at Aldila dealers on 8/1/19
http://www.aldila.com/products/rogue-black-130-msi

D8ziWY5WwAE2V8X.jpg

Definitely will keep this on my radar. Not that I am in the market. I have been interested in this one when I heard about it months back.

Aldila Rogue Black 130 MSI Shaft

My go to shaft in my Ping G400Max has been the Rogue black 95 7X.
Think I need to get one of these black 130s....
Awesome!

They dont have a trade in program do they? Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My go to shaft in my Ping G400Max has been the Rogue black 95 7X.
Think I need to get one of these black 130s....
Awesome!

They dont have a trade in program do they? Lol...

The silver didn't cut the snuff?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The silver didn't cut the snuff?

Its a phenomenal shaft, the 7TX is maybe juuuuust a smidge too much for my speed. The 6TX probably would have been perfect.
Still have it and enjoy it though. I may put it back in the Max for giggles, now that my driver SS is up.

Very curious about this shaft, hopefully I can find one to test, could use some help with consistency in the g400max

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

... Absolutely loved the Rogue Black Tour 110 and had my best driving year ever with it in my Fly Z. I have high hopes for this one!

• Admin
Im really looking forward to more iterations of Rogue coming out. I liked the Silver 130 I tested, but it was a bit too low launching for me.

Im really looking forward to more iterations of Rogue coming out. I liked the Silver 130 I tested, but it was a bit too low launching for me.

Agreed, REALLY interested in the new black coming in Aug.
Yesterday I put the Rogue silver back in my Ping Max after fiddling with some other setups. Such a solid consistent performer.
If the price of these drops a bit, I think more and more guys will see how good they really are.

Took the Rogue silver out in the Ping Max yesterday...such a great shaft. So consistent. Pondering a tip swap so I can game it in the M6. Aldila makes incredible shafts. I really enjoy how they manage to keep their signature feel throughout their lineup.

bd3c301d5a984b56dcae6f554bb44356.jpg

Never felt like the timing was right with my swing with the silver 130 I tried for awhile. Interested to see how the review goes and how they might differ.

Really looking forward to your thoughts on this one. It's one of those shafts that just isn't available in my neck of the woods. And, I haven't really seen any feedback online at this point.

8b7c3197f65fc151dbf5ce8aacc6fbdb.jpg

Those look so good! Let em fly and tell us all about them!

Stout

9fa699173a41d979709ab974079899e5.jpg

Wow those look to be stout! Cool graphics too

Is this one counter balanced at all?

Is this one counter balanced at all?

Full details on the makeup coming in the next couple of weeks. We will be out at their HQ and get all of the details for everybody.

Available now!!!!

Back