Behind the Scenes at the TaylorMade Event: Vlog Part 1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At the 2019 THP Event with TaylorMade Golf and we wanted to take you behind the scenes at the travel and setup as JB and Canadan work to make it happen. The participants meet the team from TaylorMade, see all of their SWAG and there might even be a Canadian trying to learn southern talk.

Really liking these vlog style videos of the visits and events! Keep them coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe JB threw shade at the Varsity. Ya cut me...cut me deep!!

Great job Dan! Great video and audio quality out of that tiny hand held camera.

Brings me right back - pumped to see the next one.

“We are not eating in a gas station”
“I dont have a golf problem. I have a drinking problem” or however Casey phrased it

• Admin
Great job Dan! Great video and audio quality out of that tiny hand held camera.

Brings me right back - pumped to see the next one.

“We are not eating in a gas station”
“I dont have a golf problem. I have a drinking problem” or however Casey phrased it

Next one has some fun golf in it too.

This is great.. I can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can’t get on WiFi to watch it!

These are fun; great job both of you. That's a lot of awesomeness for the participants. Another way to show the world how out of this world THP events are

Steak Sauce must have fell on the cutting room floor......great job guys

Behind the Scenes at the TaylorMade Event: Vlog Part 1

Steak Sauce must have fell on the cutting room floor......great job guys

Sorry about that. With 64gb of video from each day and about an hour to sort through for each episode, things are going to get trimmed. All about showcasing the awesome time everybody had at a beautiful facility, tons of swag and a great time.

Just started watching, and take it from a Californian (hey, Southern California origins is Southern), getting some Y'alls is just a start, you gotta get some All Y'alls for that true Southern feel! Back to the Vlog ............

Sorry about that. With 64gb of video from each day and about an hour to sort through for each episode, things are going to get trimmed. All about showcasing the awesome time everybody had at a beautiful facility, tons of swag and a great time.

Feel free to cut MANY of my swings in Vlog no 2. Be gentle :)

Really enjoyed the vlog! @Jman isn't wrong.... that TM iron is a butter knife! Looking forward to seeing the fellas in action in vlogPart deux!

Feel free to cut MANY of my swings in Vlog no 2. Be gentle :)

I'm with H8, pretty everytime the camera was on me I either lost a ball or dug a hole!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Love this. Great job Dan! So cool seeing the behind the scenes and off the cuff stuff here. Very cool.

Very cool view. The live threads are great but having the essence put into a linear 10 minute video is awesome .

Bahahaha, I love this.

Excellent addition to events, was a lot of fun to mess with Dan while he was shooting.

I'm with H8, pretty everytime the camera was on me I either lost a ball or dug a hole!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
This. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back