Peter Millar Summer Comfort

I would wear that for sure. I can never find Peter Millar stuff up here.

I would wear that for sure. I can never find Peter Millar stuff up here.
I know out here it's only in a couple pro shops. Never seen it in store anywhere.

Shirt is very nice, JB. Not my style, but their materials are top notch feeling.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Man I want that shirt now. Keep seeing it and it's time find it.

I like that polo easily golf and work shirt

Horizontal stripes on a big guy doesn't work but man I like that shirt a lot

That polo and sweater look great. I need to look into this line more. I also need to check out the nordstrom racks in the area

That polo and sweater look great. I need to look into this line more. I also need to check out the nordstrom racks in the area

Dude I check them out regularly......and honestly I've never found any Millar there.

Dude I check them out regularly......and honestly I've never found any Millar there.

I found some in Tysons a month ago. There is one right near my work too - I'll stop in and take a look this week and report back.

Anyone seeing that polo at Nordstroms or anywhere other than online? I found it online, now time to pull the trigger.

I found some in Tysons a month ago. There is one right near my work too - I'll stop in and take a look this week and report back.

Oh I will roll out that way this week.

Anyone seeing that polo at Nordstroms or anywhere other than online? I found it online, now time to pull the trigger.

Neiman Marcus has it too.

Neiman Marcus has it too.

Looks like there may need to be some coordinating around THP events and this polo.

I was out in Tyson's a few weeks ago and didn't stop in. Need to get out there again

I wish I could get good deals at Nordstrom Rack but nothing is ever available in a Small.

Oh I will roll out that way this week.

It's a good choice - I picked up five or six pieces. Mostly quarter zips and sweaters. It was all on the first floor and mixed in with other good stuff.

I'm curious....does Peter Millar have a big presence at the show every year? Seems like they'd have a decent booth...

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I'm curious....does Peter Millar have a big presence at the show every year? Seems like they'd have a decent booth...

Yes sir they do. In years past (and looking at the map this year) its a small section about half way into apparel.

Yes sir they do. In years past (and looking at the map this year) its a small section about half way into apparel.
Awesome! Hoping to see some content on their new lines (Men's and women's if there. My wife loves their stuff too). I know the staff usually says something about it from year to year.

Awesome! Hoping to see some content on their new lines (Men's and women's if there. My wife loves their stuff too). I know the staff usually says something about it from year to year.

Last year apparel was bleak on our end, but we are changing that this year by staying an extra day and we will get most of the booths hit.

Last year apparel was bleak on our end, but we are changing that this year by staying an extra day and we will get most of the booths hit.

That was a tad harsh. You guys did an awesome job bringing the show to us. I would love pictures of the booths for the various apparel brands. It gives us a glimpse of how the designers saw the line being worn.

Back