What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLaced my order for an ACER XDS React 7 hybrid, True Temper lightweight steel shaft and a karma grip this morning. Got the #6 a couple of weeks ago and love it. ONce the 7 arrives my bag will be complete.

Yesterday I bought Callaway xr 4H & 5H.. Trying to make this game easier. I have had hybrids in my bag in the past but never completely trusted them. Testing the xr hybrids convinced me to give them another chance

Last edited:
Just stole a 14 degree Callaway Big Bertha Mini off CPO. Very good condition was about $115 shipped with the 25% off Masters promo.

Just sent money in to join "THE ALBATROSS CLUB"!!!

Just grabbed a 50 bucket of AAAAA SR2's from Lost Golf Balls' 20% Callaway balls promo. Worked out to $1.20 a ball, not bad!! I remember really liking these balls back after #TheKing 2014, hoping I continue to cause I'm in them for a while now!

Cleveland 2135 6.5 and a cobra King wedge. Have to love giftcards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range balls for lunch. XR Pro 16 Hybrid from CPO and a Matte Black PM Grind! Happy birthday to me ;)

A new Clicgear 3.5. Took advantage of Sports Authority's 25% off.

Used the the Bridgestone 28% off and picked up 5 dozen E5s, I should definitely be set for the year now.

Yessssssss! What color?

Charcoal on black. I wanted either the white or lime on black but I only had the choice of one colour. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Just hoping it gets here for Poppy!

Charcoal on black. I wanted either the white or lime on black but I only had the choice of one colour. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Just hoping it gets here for Poppy!

Copy cat :alien:

Ordered a Clicgear rangefinder/valuables pouch from Discount Dan's Golf.

Also reserved a tee time at Laguna Seca on Thursday!

A big dinner in California for a THP Event. And its going to be AWESOME!

Bought the Rogue 110 / 70X Kang had for sale, then I ordered some golfsmith tour epoxy.

Really looking forward to trying this in my G30. I've only hit this shaft in a GBB, but it was awesome. I'm hoping to have the same results (lower spin) in my G30 too.

Pair of Ashworth Cardiff 2's. Decided to try spikeless.

4b491c330dbdcbda8ce550487d7b716c.jpg

I got to stop posting in the ponder thread because they then become purchases within a day...

Bought an orange whip after swinging it in a hitting bay. Felt great. Excited to spend some more time with it

Pair of Ashworth Cardiff 2's. Decided to try spikeless.

4b491c330dbdcbda8ce550487d7b716c.jpg
They look good. I tried the spikeless Puma Ignites and they were insanely comfortable.

Mizuno 4 Wood. It arrived today. I immediately change the grip to JumboMax, then went out back and hit 150 golf ball. Average distance 205 yards. Had one mishit.

12973526_10153742280588401_3760301148717694328_o.jpg

Picked up a Scotty in the marketplace. Ordered a matte black 60 pm grind to try out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back