Enter to WIN a Trip to the Honma House in Carlsbad, CA for Fitting and Clubs

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
Prize includes a free fitting, a T//World 747 Driver, a Set of T//World Irons, Hotel, Airfare and a round of golf in San Diego.

https://us.honmagolf.com/pages/swee...e=NGF&utm_content=NGF_SweepsEmail_61119_Entry

*** If you get a "operation timed out" error message after entering your info and clicking sign up, try to keep clicking the sign up button and it appears that it will eventually go through. ***

x1OhjUoX90TBzRcFkYDxnT8wj4Zr2miNtR0kQXS4oJNxBtd_pDGVday5vF9Dg18zRhGmati1nuZc2XT0OW4uU1Hk41MD1G_3AOxquvbzbq4pHgeyn666JubZ9C4qNMdJxmzuQhlxB0b9z-8De-4DPFctNanhqg=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
think it's closed down, wouldn't let me enter.

Me either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, get a "Timed Out" error. Try again tomorrow I guess.

I just assumed it was because I was trying it on mobile. Good to know it wasn’t just me

It just worked for me from my office computer.

I tried on my work computer just now and still got the time out issue. This would be an awesome contest to win.

I tried on my work computer just now and still got the time out issue. This would be an awesome contest to win.

I am using Chrome if that helps. That, and everything auto enters on this computer so I didn't have to type anything in and just hit enter real quick.

Maybe it is a speed contest :)

You may win it by default! I have tried 3 different devices and still the time out messsage.

You may win it by default! I have tried 3 different devices and still the time out messsage.

I am perfectly fine with that!

Thanks Sox. I was able to enter in my iPhone.

I was able to enter thru the desktop but not thru the phone yesterday. Weird

cannot enter... this would be a sweet win

I've tried on multiple computers, and multiple browsers, with no success. I sent them a message through their website about the problem, I'll post their response here if it is of any value.

Same issues for me but the contest runs through August 10th so we have plenty of time for them to fix it.

Same issues for me but the contest runs through August 10th so we have plenty of time for them to fix it.

Yes, I was looking up the location in CA and it seems that it is still in the process of being built (hence the August pick date).

Had my wife try to enter with my info from her iphone. Same issue with time out but she kept clicking "Sign Up" and it eventually took. So maybe persistence is the key to entering.

Had my wife try to enter with my info from her iphone. Same issue with time out but she kept clicking "Sign Up" and it eventually took. So maybe persistence is the key to entering.

Thanks for the tip, I just did the same, on about the 15th try I got a new screen that says "Thanks for signing up!"

Captchas are giving me grief haha thanks for the link tho

Edit- went thru

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Signed up.
I also received the time out issue but got through on the third try.

Worked fine for me first try. I think they changed the form because it wasn’t working for me yesterday. Thanks for the heads up Scott!

Didn't work for me yesterday. Worked today. Thanks for the info. I'm in.

Wasn’t working this morning, but it is good now. Thanks for sharing this!

I just received a reply from them saying that the issue should be fixed now.

Back