New England Members

Playing Blackstone National tomorrow with a buddy. Never played there before. Anyone have any experience playing there? Pics on the website looks like it's a beautiful track

Fun track with some interesting holes. IDK about this time of year but I felt their tee times were a bit on top of each other. Felt like lining up as if we were ready to take flight.

Fun time playing with Art M & OITW Saturday. Cold & the course certainly got the better of us but it was great to get out there.

Anyone interested in getting a Saturday round together?

Anyone interested in getting a Saturday round together?
Ugh...If I get all my chores done Saturday I'm going to try to get out Sunday. It's supposed to 70* out.

Would love to get out w/ some of the other NE folks this weekend, but I don't think I'll know when I can play until the end of the week.

Which means I'm probably playing somewhere less than exciting.

Sunday can't come soon enough.

PINEHILLS!!!

How bout these?
6544b4d2ef2f010f2922e043356724d9.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think that's the least of his worries.

If I squint I can see condensation on can...so no

Sunday can't come soon enough.

PINEHILLS!!!

If you have any openings you need to fill let me know. I've been looking for a reason to make the trip down to Pinehills.

Fun track with some interesting holes. IDK about this time of year but I felt their tee times were a bit on top of each other. Felt like lining up as if we were ready to take flight.

I enjoyed Blackstone. Played difficult with the wind today. Would never, ever walk that course. So many elevation changes.

If you have any openings you need to fill let me know. I've been looking for a reason to make the trip down to Pinehills.

I'll add you to the waitlist :)

I have a ton of Groupons and I love that course, let's pick a weekend and play.

I have a friend who lives in Pinehills let know about the next trip down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend who lives in Pinehills let know about the next trip down

My buddy lives right across the street from Pinehills in Clark Estates.

Absolutely!

Anyone looking to play marathon Monday? I was thinking about grabbing a tee time at black stone national.

Anyone looking to play marathon Monday? I was thinking about grabbing a tee time at black stone national.

I can't do Marathon Monday because I'm working overnight on Sunday night, but am thinking of playing on the day after the Marathon. It's the only day of school vacation week that I'm not working. I can't do this weekend either because I'm working Saturday and Sunday nights.

I can't do Marathon Monday because I'm working overnight on Sunday night, but am thinking of playing on the day after the Marathon. It's the only day of school vacation week that I'm not working. I can't do this weekend either because I'm working Saturday and Sunday nights.

I could probably join you - I need to check my calendar at work tomorrow but don't think I have anything.

Back