Andrew808

Reaction score
Handicap
Hawaii transplant now in Vegas/Henderson. Happy to have found this site

I started taking golf more seriously as a hobby last year, got some lessons (can’t recommend this enough!), broke 100 earlier this year then 90 last month. Now golf is all I think about, I’m officially obsessed! =)

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!!! Now you can have a new obsession...golf equipment.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Love the Vegas/Henderson area . Congrats on breaking your personal best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawaii transplant now in Vegas/Henderson. Happy to have found this site

I started taking golf more seriously as a hobby last year, got some lessons (can’t recommend this enough!), broke 100 earlier this year then 90 last month. Now golf is all I think about, I’m officially obsessed! =)

Welcome Andrew808 from a fellow Las Vegan! I'm headed to the 808 for next month, so we can swap places a bit.

Welcome!!! Now you can have a new obsession...golf equipment.
My wife is getting more and more concerned everyday at how many golf-related amazon packages are coming in the mail haha. And I work right next door to a PGA Superstore which is awesome to hit balls on the simulator at lunchtime but I inevitably end up buying something on my way out!

Welcome Andrew808 from a fellow Las Vegan! I'm headed to the 808 for next month, so we can swap places a bit.
Much mahalos! Have fun, it’s beautiful no matter which island you go to. I really wish I had gotten into golf when I was growing up, there are some beautiful courses there to play!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! My family will be there for vacation July 4

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!