Bridgestone balls with big B lgo

I am a big fan of the big B!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That looks totally sweet! Love it!

Add me to the group that likes the "B"

I like, hopefully the demand is there to bring these to the consumers.

I am a fan of the big "B". This needs to happen!!! What is the difference between the tour balls and the regular rocks anyway? Anything other than the logo?

Would any of you pay $5 more, let's say $45 per dozen rather than $40 per dozen to get the large "B" from Bridgestone? I would not, but I do like the look.

Last edited:
Would any of you pay more, let's say $45 per dozen rather than $40 per dozen to get the large "B" from Bridgestone? I would not, but I do like the look.
B330 and B330s are 44.99 standard.

So yes, I would pay $45 for the ball with the B logo. :alien:

Would any of you pay more, let's say $45 per dozen rather than $40 per dozen to get the large "B" from Bridgestone? I would not, but I do like the look.
I wouldn't pay 5 bucks more for the logo. I like the logo, but I don't think I coukd justify spending any extra for it.

Big fan, matches the hat.

I'll have my money ready for when these come out.

Yes. I have paid that price for Bridgestone and other balls in the past

Yes. I have paid that price for Bridgestone and other balls in the past

I think he means would you pay more for the same ball with a cooler logo. I know I wouldn't but I with they made that the stock logo

I remember taking a survey sent out by Bridgestone a while back, asking about logos on golf balls.
I recommended they use their "B" logo, so I'm glad they finally ran with my idea! :alien:

I really like the B ball. Would save me a lot of time marking my balls.

On a related note, I could swear I have balls in my basement with just an N on them. Cannot remember the brand though.

I'm a big fan of just the "B" on the ball. Especially on the putting green, I don't like seeing anything on the ball--I just prefer to look down at the white dimples. This design seems it would aid in that.

I think the B logo looks quite a bit better than the normal logo they have on the ball. I definitely would not pay extra for that logo though. It is better looking but pretty sure it won't improve performance.

The B logo is way better. I don't like when companies write their name out on a golf ball, even though I game the 330RX. I would never pay more money for the B logo but I think it would be a better look for their product line.

That would be pretty cool as the "B" logo looks great.

That logo is cool!

Agree, I hope Bridgestone goes through with this

I dig it...perfect combination of different and cool.

I really like this logo over the current ball logos. l'd definitely seek these out if they had them available once I run out of my current stash.

I miss the old one but I can get used to this as well

I like it, carries the brand image throughout the product line.

Back