Straight & Long - Evolve Contest at Club Clash

That is awesome! Some really sweet prizes to win. So cool of Evolve golf to do that.

I have visions of my slice rearing it's ugly head and me missing the center by 100 yards or more. :banghead:

Wow! What a gracious incentive by the sponsor. Some great prize packages put together! Go low fellas.

Oh, wow. This will be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what an awesome contest. Good luck fellas.

This also begs the question:

Since no participant is bringing his own driver, which driver do we get to use?

This also begs the question:

Since no participant is bringing his own driver, which driver do we get to use?

Definitely

This will be fun

I cannot wait...nothing like a long drive contest to start out the day. Big thanks to Evolve golf, only tees I have been using for some time, that make a great product. Love the 1 shot and done.

Those are some great prizes!!

#InternetGolferLongDriveChampionship

Nice prizes ,this event sounds awesome before it even is started .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This is really cool. Excited to follow along!

What an awesome contest for the participants! Looking forward to see who hits it the longest and the straightest!

Ah center line... haha great contest!

Very cool to see! Awesome prize packs put on by Evolve!!!

Of course this goes along with the contests that will lead to 1/3 of all participants going home with a new driver.
Did I miss it, have those contests been announced yet?

Sounds like a lot of fun planned.

Nice prizes!

You guys are gonna have a blast! Looking forward to all the feedback and those prizes man!
JM

This is a very cool twist. Thank you so much to Evolve Golf! Cant wait for this one!

What a cool contest and incredible prize packs!

Straight.

Hmmmmmmm..... Ignore where my ball goes in between the tee box and where it lands.

Sweet. Should be interesting to see where everyone ends up. Hope I can keep my drive in the general direction of straight!

Back