Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

Wow people taking low blows in here. You can have hockey Canada it is all you are good at the rest of the world knows that... Oh wait you have ice cleaning also so you have that going for you. ?

I'm pretty sure the rest of the #Mericans here would rather be a Silver Medalist than a Canadian any day of the week.

Wow people taking low blows in here. You can have hockey Canada it is all you are good at the rest of the world knows that... Oh wait you have ice cleaning also so you have that going for you. ?
You mean curling? I think they're just feeling threatened they're losing their hockey superiority. Check out the top picks in this year's draft. How many are Canadian? :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

And the total top point getter and Art Ross Trophy winner this year was an........

International men's hockey hasn't happened yet. You said Canadian team

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the USA Women's team took down Team Canada in the World Championship a couple weeks ago. So USA is on top of the international game right now as well.

And the total top point getter and Art Ross Trophy winner this year was an........
And the rocket winner was a Russian.

I forgot hockey was an individual sport

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Guys, let's all just pour a little maple syrup on our waffles/pancakes and get along eh?

Beef did you not feel the rhythm last night and that's why you decided to post that awesome Merica picture of me?

The Canadian jokes are always so adorable, especially when damn near half of every NHL team is Canadian born. #EyeRoll

My picks are in and are about as predictable as they get minus picking Florida for the win because I think that would be funny (who are 59.3% Canadian before anyone has another USA v Canada meltdown).

The Canadian jokes are always so adorable, especially when damn near half of every NHL team is Canadian born. #EyeRoll

My picks are in and are about as predictable as they get minus picking Florida for the win because I think that would be funny (who are 59.3% Canadian before anyone has another USA v Canada meltdown).

And shrinking like the value of the Canadian dollar. Look at that blue area, up to 25% :)

We could always move on to red head jokes :alien:

And shrinking like the value of the Canadian dollar. Look at that blue area, up to 25% :)

The joke of it is, I am have been a huge supporter of the game growing in the United States and have been a part of Youth hockey here for many years during my high school and college days. You guys just have absolutely no idea how boring it gets to hear the same bad, incorrect joke over, and over, and over again.

We could always move on to red head jokes :alien:

Really?

are the american schools as bad as they say? last I have heard, 50% was still greater than 25%

Beef did you not feel the rhythm last night and that's why you decided to post that awesome Merica picture of me?

Hahaha. I felt the rhythm but the track team is going back home for a few weeks of training tomorrow. If it's any consolation I have your Craps going to the final buuuuuuuut loosing. Put some maple syrup on that eh. Hahaha.

The joke of it is, I am have been a huge supporter of the game growing in the United States and have been a part of Youth hockey here for many years during my high school and college days. You guys just have absolutely no idea how boring it gets to hear the same bad, incorrect joke over, and over, and over again.

Really?

Of course not that would be off topic

Alrighty then, guess it's not funny. Who started it anyways?

are the american schools as bad as they say? last I have heard, 50% was still greater than 25%

I said shrinking...that map does show more than one year, right? :)

I feel like we are on the verge of Butt Hurt in here which is disappointing.

I'm in but not sure for how long...maybe as long as the Rangers are.

Did not expect making a joke about a Canadian team now making the playoffs would lead to this... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not expect making a joke about a Canadian team now making the playoffs would lead to this... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It didn't offend me, I'm used to it ;)

This time of year I'm left rooting for ping pong balls.

Last edited:
Back