Gary Woodland's Puma Stars and Stripes Edition Shoes

Gary Woodland's Puma Stars and Stripes Edition Shoes

Haha. Couple things about this thread. The FJ model used is the consumer version and the PUMA model was made specifically for Woodland. The Puma US Open shoe is this.

8f3a5b774361c71272abb2c74d6ef410.jpg

Now that he has won, there is a chance they put them out however. But the above is their US Open shoe for consumers.

Cobra/Puma announced yesterday that they are going to release GW's Stars and Stripes spiked shoes! You can pre-order now and deliveries will be filled in October. The cost is $200.

Cobra/Puma announced yesterday that they are going to release GW's Stars and Stripes spiked shoes! You can pre-order now and deliveries will be filled in October. The cost is $200.

October? Good grief that’s definitely not anytime soon :/

I'm late to the party but the Puma's and it's not close

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can't wait for October :)

My pair just shipped

I just apprecaite the fact that Gary would rock them. He is a patriot.

I was just thinking about these! I’m glad I didn’t order but kinda wish I had too
I'm gonna guess you're not a size 8...? Gonna be a bit before mine make their debut

Pumas by a lot.

I just apprecaite the fact that Gary would rock them. He is a patriot.
I know you mean woodland but I’m going to take that as a small compliment too. Very small

Are the Pumas still available to order? I could not find them anywhere and i thought they were and are sick

320AE4C3-5728-4220-B6B7-A36722B8050A_1_105_c.jpeg

Back