Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe CPO did something similar a couple weeks ago. I know Mark_UK scored some amazing deals taking advantage of the promotion!

Yeah I love that CPO does it, but I am shocked to hear it happening at a demo day.

Yeah I love that CPO does it, but I am shocked to hear it happening at a demo day.

150% market value is insane! I'd definitely take advantage if something like that happened locally.

150% market value is insane! I'd definitely take advantage if something like that happened locally.

If you have a Golfsmith near you I believe they are doing 150% trade in on Callaway stuff right now.

Pretty awesome deal to be done at a demo day. Would love it if they would do the same thing up here for our demos.

I need irons looking apex series or i series
I've tried both extensively. And I mean, extensively.

Apex wins, no contest.

Apex wins, no contest.

I figured they would but I will hit them side by side, and deep in my pocket the money says Apex but will that be regular or pro

I figured they would but I will hit them side by side, and deep in my pocket the money says Apex but will that be regular or pro
Cup Face. . .

Not really club specific, but I know a lot of guys at my course are going to be pondering Callaway at the end of this week. Just got an email saying that there is a demo day and Callaway is willing to take anything people want to trade in for new clubs at 150% market value. That is so cool.

I'd like to see this sort of thing become more common. I picked up my driver and 4 wood thanks to some stout trade-in offers and it really helps take the edge off buying a new stick or two.

Tested out a PM Grind 60* and am now scouring eBay. Totally getting one of these.

Tested out a PM Grind 60* and am now scouring eBay. Totally getting one of these.

Wait for a deal on CPO. You missed a 30% off deal last week. If they had a 64* I would have pulled the trigger.

And as of today... nothing.

Until the new Srixon stuff comes out.

I need irons looking apex series or i series

Apex wins, no contest.

I'm a huge PING iron homer, and I agree w/ tpluff 100%. I hit the Apex, G, and i in my fitting, and the performance of the Apex is a lot more along the lines of the Gs than the i - in a nicer looking package.

I've looked at the Ping S55's so many times.....it's getting almost like an obsession to check them out every time I'm in a shop.

I've looked at the Ping S55's so many times.....it's getting almost like an obsession to check them out every time I'm in a shop.
A set I wish I'd kept to mess with now and again. I enjoyed the hell out of them.

Appears the verdict is apex and admittedly they are the only ones I really think about. I will hit everything my fitter has to see what's best in numbers, looks/feel

Drivers...

A set I wish I'd kept to mess with now and again. I enjoyed the hell out of them.

I've hit dhartmann's a number of times, and really like them. A no-nonsense CB that sounds and feels pretty good, with decent launch.

EDIT: I'm hoping a new version is coming for 2016.

Hoping to lock down and cross off on ponder...Heavenwood.

That leaves just F6 iron and J15 wedges.

i liked them when I hit them. Very good feeling irons.

Have you read Jmans review? Solid work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back