2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

It's about to get real, boys!! Excited to announce that Nate Adelman will be joining Team Hashtag, and I made the new guy Tyler Shean take one for the team and be on "that other" team...

Poor Tyler. That was not very nice.

Excited to see another ZooCrew rookie in an event!

This is going to be a great one... For team 441.

Blah blah chad crawled out from under a rock.
I know its been awhile but in case you forgot what happens when you eff with me.

And don't forget, not only will people find out if they got in tomorrow, they will find out what team they are on shortly thereafter.

This is awesome, everything going down tomorrow!

And the trash talk is about to begin between the captains! Going to be fun!:popcorn::rotfl:

I laugh every time I see that head fly off from the shovel.

Bahahahhahahaha that is great, mike!!

Really excited Tyler Shean will get to experience a win.

JM

So awesome that more zoocrew members are getting to experience a THP event first hand. I know Nate was at the granddaddy last year but Tyler the intern is now Tyler the zoocrew member and even more fun with Callaway will come from The cup. Can't wait to follow along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its been awhile but in case you forgot what happens when you eff with me.

HaHaHa. Classic 441! Love it. Some more of his kids' toys bite the dust!

It's about to get real, boys!! Excited to announce that Nate Adelman will be joining Team Hashtag, and I made the new guy Tyler Shean take one for the team and be on "that other" team...

Ummm...you mean the winning team?

Now that is a great bump. It's crazy how long ago that was unleashed. Still dazed Hashtag???

A. That show is soooooo good.
B. Very epic response

This is just TOO good! I cannot miss out on this event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!

Hey Team! Really looking forward to THE CUP and the inevitable victory that Mike's team will achieve! :alien2:

#ZooCrew

Really wanted to try and get back on Mike's team this year but my buddies wedding just screwed up my plans. His work is sending him off for the whole month of May which he was suppose to get married in, and the place had July 23rd as the next open date. So he had it moved. I am going to run up one hell of a tab at the open bar now.

Hey Team! Really looking forward to THE CUP and the inevitable victory that Mike's team will achieve! :alien2:

#ZooCrew
No doubt about it and good news is we will know the rest of our winning team REAL soon!

#ZooCrew

Welcome to THP Tyler.

#ZooCrew

Welcome!, Chad really gave you an uphill battle but at least the courses are nice.

#ZooCrew

YEAH!! Welcome Tyler!! Hope to join the winning #Team441 tomorrow!!

Seriously love the trash talk between these two. Can't imagine what it'll be like for the 10 people chosen for this event

Welcome Tyler, and, don't worry. You're first event will be a winning one.

Back