Acupuncture anyone?

scottmti

Passionate Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
Visit my buddy who does acupuncture. I told him my right seems little swollen due to practicing golf and told him my knuckles hurts when I try to bend. He said I’m old and he stuck bunch of needle. After leaving there for 25min it kind a felt pretty good.
I told him I’ll be back for more if there is no side effects. Other hand is my friend who is cook and he’s in worst situation than I am.

46a4941b8ddf57a29ffa39c7b5cb0382.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, I've never done it but it seems that this year is the first for me with arthritis in the hands.

I've had issues with stiffness in the past but now I'll get pain. It will take a couple of holes for me to ignore it.

Even when sedentary, decent pain will hit a knuckle or two out of nowhere. It's pretty annoying.

Ha, I've never done it but it seems that this year is the first for me with arthritis in the hands.

I've had issues with stiffness in the past but now I'll get pain. It will take a couple of holes for me to ignore it.

Even when sedentary, decent pain will hit a knuckle or two out of nowhere. It's pretty annoying.

Try the needle. My knuckles feels whole alot softer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1
e.png

Yep. Used it for all sorts of things. Allergies, bad back, neck pain. I believe there's a reason they've been doing acupuncture for thousands of years.

Shop around till you find a good one. I'm going to an Asian guy that travels to China couple times a year. Seems to know his stuff.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Had it a few times but didn't find it did anything. Some people swear by it. It might be a placebo affect but even if it is, who cares if it works. Worth a try I'd say.

my buddy did it for is golf elbow. he swears by it. i did it once for my slipped disc. i thought they would put a bunch of needles around my back instead it was 2 on my lower leg. :confused2: didnt really help me at all.

I've used acupuncture for several things as well, sprains and aches mostly. However, the most interesting one was it helped out when I was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy (think Jean Chretien - Former Canadian Prime Minister). For my BP, I did a combination of Western and Asian medicine, cured in 2 months and zero residual weakness in my face. You can't even tell I ever had it. For the acupuncture part, it was odd, had probably 4 - 5 needles in my face, hooked up to electric device and then sent shocks to my face to stimulate the nerves. Didn't hurt at all and worked very well.

I've had Acupuncture hundreds of times, it has helped me every single time. The secret is to find a practitioner with at least 25 years experience, approaching a Master. Balancing your Chi has hundreds of benefits, seen and unseen.

As a physician, aD.O., I sent many patients for treatment. It is a wonderful accent to traditional Westeran medicine. Make sure you see a certified practiciner. In Columbia, SC the head of the Board practices here and almost anyone who is certified in the US must go before him. His name is Bill Skeleton

Back