Athletic Motion Golf - Spot the contradiction in their you tube videos

WILDTHING

Reaction score
Handicap
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against these 2 guys if they are trying to help golfers using their own opinions from 3D Gears analysis. But here are 2 videos about right wrist action and they are completely the opposites of each other in the downswing .

So if Shaun Webb and Mike Granato are watching , I'd like to ask them why they delete any comments on 'you-tube' that identify contradictions and alternative opinions?

Here is their first video published March 2019

I raised a comment regarding the above video saying they are advocating a move that will topple the golf club on a steeper plane and that will cause an OTT move into impact . They deleted my comment and created another video below using their 'Coat Hanger' drill . This is basically a crude duplication of what TGM (ie. Homer Kelley's 'The Golfing Machine' book) advocates, which is an intact 'Left Arm Flying Wedge' and a 'Geometrically Flat Left Wrist'.

I raised another comment saying this video contradicted the 1st, but they deleted my comment .

Imho, both Shaun Webb and Mike Granato need to think carefully about what they advocate otherwise it will confuse golfers and create a 'domino-effect' of swing faults .

Back