Golf Bag With Wheels and fits on Golf Cart?

ULEWZ

Golf Magician
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This is kind of a dumb question to a real problem.
I like to walk with my golf clubs, but my back is not what it use to be. Enter the golf bag push cart. Works great, but is a pain to hook up and unhook, so I leave it attached. Now the problem is with driving golf carts. The bag with push cart attached does not fit well. I already own a golf bag, so not real interested in buying a ready made golf bag with wheels, unless that is the best solution.

Long story short, I am looking for a solution to a push cart that either easily disconnects, or will fit on a driving cart easily without the need to detach.

I am very interested in the golf bag skate, which checks off most of the needs, but I don't believe it is usable on the course due to small wheels? Will it fit on a push cart?

Any solutions short of "just suck it up Francis"?

I know there used to be a Travel Bag that had luggage type wheels that wasn’t overly cumbersome for that purpose. Maybe you could modify it to quickly swap out the small wheels for larger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there used to be a Travel Bag that had luggage type wheels that wasn’t overly cumbersome for that purpose. Maybe you could modify it to quickly swap out the small wheels for larger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to recall that. If I'm not mistaken it was a hard case where the top came completely off for access to the clubs.

Datrek makes a bag with wheels but its more for going from your car to your cart. The wheels are not very large and will not work very well in the grass in my opinion.

You might want to check out the Alphard Golf Duo LT Cart Bag. All I know is what I've read online, but it seems to be a bag/cart combo that could fit what you need. Essentially, the bag stays attached to the cart when you fold it up to put it in your car or a riding cart. I think it is available on Amazon.

I got with an engineer years ago to try to design a hybrid push cart/golf bag. I'm sure it would be a great asset for those who walk and ride occasionally. I really wanted to have some nice-sized wheels that would retract (or more likely fold) so that it would fit on a golf cart like any other bag. Never did figure it out...

I am almost embarrassed to say this, but I discovered that the wheels on my cart come off with the push of a button and leave no axle sticking out. No more problem. Duh!!

Back