FS Wedges, Fourteen, New Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello. I’m selling a few clubs that didn’t make the cut. Not looking for any trades. I may have some other wedge shafts i could replace any of these with if these don’t work out for you.

First I’m selling a 47* Fourteen DJ-22 wedge. This is basically a pw. It’s shafted with a Nippon Modus 3 Stiff Flex shaft soft stepped once. It’s gripped with a midsize Lamkin Sonar grip. It has a playing length of 35.5”. It’s in excellent condition. I bought it nearly new and it’s only been to the ranch a few times. No actual rounds of golf. Minimal chatter from said use.

Looking for $100 shipped obo.

Next is 52* Fourteen DJ-22 wedge. It’s shafted with a Nippon 950 HT wedge Flex Shaft and gripped with a midsize Lamkin Sonar grip. It has a playing length of 35.25”. This is in excellent condition as well. I bought this new and has been to the ranch a few times. No actual rounds of golf. Minimal chatter from said use.

Looking for $100 shipped obo.

Lastly I’m selling a 56* New Level M-Type Forged wedge. It’s shafted with a KBS Hi Rev 2.0 shaft and gripped with a midsize Lamkin Sonar grip. It has a playing length of 35”. This is in great condition. Less than 5 rounds of golf and a few tripes to the range. Minimal chatter from said use.

Looking for $95 shipped obo

HJe4YA4.jpg

tGvBhbc.jpg

teCsYMn.jpg

kZIwpnS.jpg

THOMyxO.jpg

otEHAsu.jpg

LoNMssp.jpg

v0NoFxL.jpg

SzRbFbw.jpg

Z6kXtYc.jpg

Vdow6Sh.jpg