High Top Puma Golf Shoes

My mom and wife told me to buy a pair, but are undecided on whether the joggers are a good idea.

Ohhhhh boy.

two smart women.

Why the need for the horrendous belt buckle.

Missed out on the CPG pre-order and I was devastated.

Thanks to Fairway Styles was able to get my preorder in for only $175 woohoo!

High tops are awesome!!

Finally had these out for 9 holes walking today, i like them they were comfortable and provided me with plenty of comfort and support. They did feel heavier though, but i wonder if that is just me coming from my biodrives.

The last spiked pair that I owned were the footjoy contours and these fee heavier than those.

No issue with slippage or anything.

I did feel like i had a better feel of the contours on the green and could tell when greens were firmer or softer though than the BioDrives.

Looking forward to continuing to put them into play.

#shoesfitforaKING

Finally had these out for 9 holes walking today, i like them they were comfortable and provided me with plenty of comfort and support. They did feel heavier though, but i wonder if that is just me coming from my biodrives.

The last spiked pair that I owned were the footjoy contours and these fee heavier than those.

I did feel like i had a better feel of the contours on the green and could tell when greens were firmer or softer though than the BioDrives.

#shoesfitforaKING

You'd better be sporting those puppies tomorrow so I can check them out.

#shoesfitforaKING

@bcape9 -sorry bill meant to quote your post in this thread when i posted but see above

#shoesfitforaKING

I decided I'm rocking mine Sunday. Did you wear the kentwool crew socks today?

I decided I'm rocking mine Sunday. Did you wear the kentwool crew socks today?

Cool, i did wear them with the crews today, felt great, kentwool socks are fantastic the crew socks are higher than i thought they were, i pushed them down and they looked like the 80s leg warmers lol my only complaint so no issues ( typically don't wear crew socks with shorts)

Cool, i did wear them with the crews today, felt great, kentwool socks are fantastic the crew socks are higher than i thought they were, i pushed them down and they looked like the 80s leg warmers lol my only complaint so no issues ( typically don't wear crew socks with shorts)

I don't usually wear them either since that's one part of the late 80s/early 90s I want to forget. Ankle socks were a great thing

I feel like these are officially broken in now I've worn them for 7 rounds of golf and they feel great walking not too stiff and i really like the extra support that the hi Ankles provide.

I've received quite a few compliments from playing partners how they look good and that they don't look too bad in shorts either.

The true test will be tomorrow when they're paired with joggers.

Oh lord

Man I didn't know Ricky was playing tomorrow.

I feel like these are officially broken in now I've worn them for 7 rounds of golf and they feel great walking not too stiff and i really like the extra support that the hi Ankles provide.

I've received quite a few compliments from playing partners how they look good and that they don't look too bad in shorts either.

The true test will be tomorrow when they're paired with joggers.
I'm a fan for sure! Not sure how they would pair with my chicken legs and scrawny ankles but I would rock them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm a fan for sure! Not sure how they would pair with my chicken legs and scrawny ankles but I would rock them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm sure they'd look just right, and you could always wear pants lol

Picked up a pair of these to match my daughters when we go play together, anyone have a good recommendation on sock or length of sock to wear with them?

Back