Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted in the cell phone thread (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ad-the-deals&p=4462571&viewfull=1#post4462571) but last night I changed plans on T-Mobile and not only saved 10 bucks a month, but I doubled my data (from 3 to 6 gigs a month) and tripled Jacqui's (from 2 to 6 gigs a month). Both plans have up to 20 gigs of datastash.

The price is the same as their basic plan of 2 gigs per line with no datastash.

So if you have T-Mobile, you should really check it out.

Just received word that the company I am interviewing with wants me to come back for additional interview with the CIO these the CEO, VP and 6 chief physicians in two weeks. Exciting times.

I get to escape this place in 2 days.

I get to escape this place in 2 days.

I did a dance yesterday when I found I had some pop up protectors. Kind of the same thing.

Ohhhhhh yesssssssssss

bf972eabbef2ac6a38779befc5badcdb.jpg

I posted in the cell phone thread (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ad-the-deals&p=4462571&viewfull=1#post4462571) but last night I changed plans on T-Mobile and not only saved 10 bucks a month, but I doubled my data (from 3 to 6 gigs a month) and tripled Jacqui's (from 2 to 6 gigs a month). Both plans have up to 20 gigs of datastash.

The price is the same as their basic plan of 2 gigs per line with no datastash.

So if you have T-Mobile, you should really check it out.

I may need to look into this. We currently have 3 gigs plus datastash. I'm just afraid of how badly they will screw up our account if we do switch. Everytime we've made a change to something it's screwed up our account. Only 6 more months until our phones are paid off and we can look else where. Not that the service is horrible, but I think with my wife's company discount we can get something cheaper somewhere else.

I'm going to get to play golf on Friday! (and maybe Sunday too!) Outside! Without a stupid simulator!

\o/

I can't wait to try out a new driver / shafts / 3 wood / driving iron and see the actual ball flight!

Doesn't matter what else happens this week, it's going to be a good one.

I love when doing taxes goes from a near post in the rant thread to a awesome post in the Happy thread.

I love when doing taxes goes from a near post in the rant thread to a awesome post in the Happy thread.
Shouldn't have waited so long

One door closes, another door opens...time to embark on a new career. Just passed my real estate exam. Now it's time to get the license to sell.

Leaving tom to play some golf with some THP'ers!

Weather is finally changing. Warm weather golf is in my near future. Plus I'm taking White Lion out of storage tomorrow night so I can get him roaring for the beautiful weather this weekend. Can't wait.

Having my daughter stop by work for a few minutes and being able to see my two grandkids. :clapp:

Sipping a beer without a care in the world and a warm breeze in my face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sipping a beer without a care in the world and a warm breeze in my face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds fun!

Warmest day of the year so far today, great time on the range, and then dinner out with the wife. If I could repeat this day numerous times I would be a very happy man!

My amazing sister is getting married this weekend and the guy seems awesome.

I'm so happy for her she's one of the nicest people in this world and I'm not just saying that because she's my sister.

Truly one of the good ones.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I finally got our taxes done. There were a couple of complicated things I knew I had wrong last night but couldn't figure it out, which was frustrating the heck out of me. I'm very happy to leave this one in the rear view mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back