THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

And the snow has melted from the looks of outside my window so everyone of team Ohio can get a week worth of practice in, not too worried about team MI, but hopefully they get out so there is no excuses.

Thought I'd swing and and just drop this here again. Just making sure team MI understands how choppy the water will be when they cross the line in a few weeks. Been a little crazy lately. Full support here for both sides and participants. (But mainly Ohio)

When are you guys coming down to scout???
258c5457ab235530b0071e744bbf530b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O hey O!!!!!

I bet >75% of their team has this stupid window decal....

978cd9ca9f815f053460428f2e943f6a.jpg

Man Michigan must be a fun place to live. So much fun stuff to do like Google Ohio State fan pics n stuff

Man Michigan must be a fun place to live. So much fun stuff to do like Google Ohio State fan pics n stuff

Ouch!
Good one!
You really got me there....

Where's Cbaker talking about blow torched Squirrel?

Now THOSE were the good old days of this thread!

Ouch!
Good one!
You really got me there....

Where's Cbaker talking about blow torched Squirrel?

Now THOSE were the good old days of this thread!

That was before some guys up north got boo boo lipped and we had to clean the thread up to avoid the cannon

And the snow has melted from the looks of outside my window so everyone of team Ohio can get a week worth of practice in, not too worried about team MI, but hopefully they get out so there is no excuses.

Thought I'd swing and and just drop this here again. Just making sure team MI understands how choppy the water will be when they cross the line in a few weeks. Been a little crazy lately. Full support here for both sides and participants. (But mainly Ohio)

When are you guys coming down to scout???
258c5457ab235530b0071e744bbf530b.jpg

Wish we had the back an forth like before guys! A shame some can't get the chance to back up the talk.

And I think we got a couple dates in mind. You'll find out when we get there.

That was before some guys up north got boo boo lipped and we had to clean the thread up to avoid the cannon
Or before teams were picked and the thread got vacated...

Plenty of other things on THP.

There sure are

Wish we had the back an forth like before guys! A shame some can't get the chance to back up the talk.

And I think we got a couple dates in mind. You'll find out when we get there.

I'll do my best to bring back some light hearted smack. Always happy to trash a few mittens around a golf course in some RR prep!

I've tried to stay in here a bit just wish others had also

Nice major win for True Temper!

Did a lot of putting over the weekend just focusing on repeating the same routine each putt. Matches are won and lost with putting. I refuse to lose because i didn't prepare

Stop lying.

You took my coaching, and now will be making tons of buckets.

Is making putts called a bucket?

Stop lying.

You took my coaching, and now will be making tons of buckets.

Is making putts called a bucket?

It is now! I like it! #buckets

o-h-i-o_zpsmb0h7z5j.jpg

Oh I'm still here...just waiting for the state flower talk and state motto talk to cease. Let's get this rivalry ramped up as the next two months will fly by.

7f2773fcb17278dee8cef884563fda2a.jpg

CJ and I got some prep in today. Ohio better be ready.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got a great range session in today. I'm really getting the face and the path much more square. Looking forward to seeing some good results on a couple tough tracks this week!

I'm garbage....
Jordan played real well today.
I won't except this talk. Your chipping and putting was great, even dropping a few long putts. Those areas are also very important in RR. You swing is on hiatus right now, but I have faith it will find its way back really soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Been pretty quiet in here lately.

So where is everyone playing and what is everyone doing to help prepare for RR. Its coming up pretty quick!

Personally I have been taking lessons and trying to get out as much as possible. I can say the lessons have already helped A LOT! Going to be getting out tomorrow with some of the team and hopefully a round or 3 next week.

2 rounds in 2 days with my boy Gunner. Have some tweaking to do but he is progressing nicely. Even if I did out drive him most of the day...

Back