2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Congrats to those that got in. It's sure to be an awesome time!

ca9dab38158a1e7dfafdc35ed099238f.jpg

Yard work then out for 9 to get my #TheCup prep on

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That is YARD WORK....good luck.
Lol. Done for today but 4 moar yards of mulch to move tomorrow. Getting cleaned up and off to the course.

Lol. Done for today but 4 moar yards of mulch to move tomorrow. Getting cleaned up and off to the course.

woof....that's a lot of work. Have fun on the course! Do work!

So has it sunk in for you fellas yet???

That looks like quite the project you've got going on there!

So I've been reading and watching as many articles/videos as possible about these courses and it looks like I'm going to need to work on my sand game. My short game is going to get a ton of work over the next few months.

Congrats to all who got into this awesome event!

It's funny you ask this because it really sunk in for me last night. I could not sleep a bit because I was thinking about this and working through my game and what I need to focus on. I remember seeing 2:30am on the clock! Now that it seems more "real" I'm ready to go to work!

Nope....lol.
I've got some pretty awesome golf stuff this spring/summer. Friend of mine can get us out on Trump National Philly next month, we're playing TPC Jasna Polana in May as part of the Mastercard member for a day series and now #TheCup.

I'm still trying to absorb it all.
I still think about seeing that first post update and my draw dropping when I saw my name there.

This hasn't sunk in 100% for me yet... But it did keep me up all night the night we were all selected

It's funny you ask this because it really sunk in for me last night. I could not sleep a bit because I was thinking about this and working through my game and what I need to focus on. I remember seeing 2:30am on the clock! Now that it seems more "real" I'm ready to go to work!

This hasn't sunk in 100% for me yet... But it did keep me up all night the night we were all selected

I know the feeling guys. I remember when I found out I was in the Morgan Cup. Those two course are amazing but surprisingly different. While it seems there is a lot of sand it is avoidable. Short game however will be tested.

Not even close! Don't think it really will until I'm leaving my house and headed to #TheCup All I know about right now is that I need my game to be consistent and able to travel. I have a few months of work ahead:D

You guy are going to have a blast

Not even remotely. Between all the wedding stuff, work, and now my grandpa being in the hospital...haven't had time to really sit down and truly grasp how awesomely legit this is going to be! #Team441

It's still hard to believe I'm in, I've been wanting to play these courses the last couple of years, and now I have the chance! I've played in one THP event at savannah last year, had a blast, but I'm really looking forward to a multiple day team event. Meeting new guys and forming life long friends is something I'm excited about! Of course #Team441 winning everything too!

Not even remotely. Between all the wedding stuff, work, and now my grandpa being in the hospital...haven't had time to really sit down and truly grasp how awesomely legit this is going to be! #Teamhashtag

It's still hard to believe I'm in, I've been wanting to play these courses the last couple of years, and now I have the chance! I've played in one THP event at savannah last year, had a blast, but I'm really looking forward to a multiple day team event. Meeting new guys and forming life long friends is something I'm excited about! Of course #TeamHashtag winning everything too!

Thanks for the support guys!!! :alien:

So I've scoured the past threads for related events and I am so unbelievably stoked for what this event is going to be. The buildup should be huge and having callaway, a brand I've always had interest in but have never pulled the trigger as the sponsor??? It is going to be absolutely incredible.

With that said, 2 days of inactivity in this thread within the same week of the announcement is kinda lame. Callaway and THP deserve everything that THPers can give it. I for one already know of 2-3 peeps that I'm gunning for from team Dean. #sniper #teamHashtag #TheCup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id like t challenge my fellow #TeamHashtagers to be more active in here than team 441. Id really like to beat them in every facet of this puppy not Just on the course

I'm guessing most people have been following along with the Club Clash thread going on right now, I know I'm one of them. I'm sure things will be picking up in this thread again next week.

I'm going to be hitting up the driving range today to work on this OTT seeing that I've been battling and work on short game. I'm thinking a may have to buy a range pass for this year too.

I'm guessing most people have been following along with the Club Clash thread going on right now, I know I'm one of them. I'm sure things will be picking up in this thread again next week.

I'm going to be hitting up the driving range today to work on this OTT seeing that I've been battling and work on short game. I'm thinking a may have to buy a range pass for this year too.
That's me, have my granddaughter this weekend so she's keeping me busy (3 yrs old) and following Club Clash.

I've heard nothing but great things about these courses, I'll do what ever I can to spend the time and be "on top" of my game when we get down to SC

Edit: this was supposed to be in the Club Clash thread. Oops.

But it does give another chance to say that I am wildly excited. Game is coming along, and I love having this as a goal!

Last edited:
Been working my tail off in the yard this weekend to "soften the blow" with the Mrs. All wrapped up this afternoon and now it's all #TheCup from now till July...lol.

I played True Blue last summer while there on vaca and a double bogey on 18 (put my approach in the drink left of the green) cost me a sub 90 round. Cant wait to exact some revenge while earning the W for Cap#

Back