d4a975ddd6b46de4d8b51b80f1f78ec6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the bar it used to be Sharkinator, watermelon wheat or chimay white. That was till they started carrying Ballast point double IPA watermelon. Drink that till they run out.

At home Sierra Nevada pale ale.

9397d8e873f3204686e12852eddb84a9.jpg

Local brew from Algonquin, IL. Rugged Coalminer from Scorched Earth Brewery

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Had the mango even keel from Ballast point on the course with some THPers today, really crisp and refreshing beer and it's only 3.8% which means more than a few can be enjoyed without your game suffering!

One of my favorites, and it doesn't hurt that Costco has cases for cheap!
bf0a1a84f478695480dacdf628c7ad9c.jpg

Had a few new ones over the weekend, cracked open my Pliny The Elder with a good buddy too. He also brought over a few from Chicago he snagged while on business:
dbmWLDMl.jpg

JlpKpPE.jpg

6MvsfBg.jpg

Also snagged some KBS:
SZ0aZN6.jpg

Had a few new ones over the weekend, cracked open my Pliny The Elder with a good buddy too. He also brought over a few from Chicago he snagged while on business:
dbmWLDMl.jpg

JlpKpPE.jpg

6MvsfBg.jpg

Also snagged some KBS:
SZ0aZN6.jpg
Three solid Chicago brews. What you think?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Three solid Chicago brews. What you think?
If I had to rate them 1) Gone Away 2) Ninja vs. Unicorn 3) Anti-Hero (didn't really care for that one tho)
Really enjoyed the Gone Away, would def. be a go to if I could get it in NY.

If I had to rate them 1) Gone Away 2) Ninja vs. Unicorn 3) Anti-Hero (didn't really care for that one tho)
Really enjoyed the Gone Away, would def. be a go to if I could get it in NY.
We really have to get together again to try brews and talk about beers. After a round of golf and if the lady lets you ;)

Just simple Shiner Premium for me tonight.

I picked up the Keg Cap with CO2 charger for my DrinkTank growler so I can take my Fresh Squeezed IPA from my kegerator on the golf course or over to a buddies. It holds 8 Pints and is super easy to dispense now that I have the CO2 set up.

photo_2-2.JPG

Bullet Pounder

Funky Buddha Hop Gun...Guinness Nitro IPA next!!

Back