Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Good news everyone in keeping up with tradition i have officially waited til the last second to pack!!!

Hope everyone has a safe fligjt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news everyone in keeping up with tradition i have officially waited til the last second to pack!!!
Ditto. Clothes everywhere.

d4752817efd874c8005b48770a278a8c.jpg

I havent started.

Cleaned out the Jeep though to lug you fools around.

I havent started.

Cleaned out the Jeep though to lug you fools around.

And I thought I was procrastinating packing before i left for hockey tonight

Pretty much packed. Just need to throw hats in the bag and a few small items tomorrow and I'm ready

Getting ready to head to airport in a couple of hours for an all night flight ... West coast to east coast sucks ...

Getting ready to head to airport in a couple of hours for an all night flight ... West coast to east coast sucks ...

Coffee. Just pretend your in college all nighter

Finally done packing after going back and forth with which bag to bring. Took me couple tries to get it right but taking the heads off my woods made it doable. Haven't packed a travel bag in a while...

Golf bag is packed.

Havent even started on clothes.

At 33,000 feet 1 hour out of jax. Almost time to start the party

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm packed!! After late afternoon flight and drive from Orlando, I'll be arriving in about 24 hrs from now. I won't be able to sleep tonight!! Safe travels everyone.

Let the bumpiness begin ... Ugh

Little bumpy coming in to Jax. Not awful though
Grab a bottle of vodka for me I will slam it when I get to you and Ron

Golf bag is packed.

Havent even started on clothes.

Same boat. Clothes, I mean.. I could probably just grab and toss into a bag and figure I'm 99% good right?

Same boat. Clothes, I mean.. I could probably just grab and toss into a bag and figure I'm 99% good right?

Good point.

It's a good plan

New Tapatalk image, I hope

8e4efc01c5295b44a9d1b16ce1fa0d0f.jpg

Just finished packing and getting Lotte's stuff packed too. Wake up at 4 am, drive an hour to drop her off, then another hour to the airport.

See you all in the morrow.

Was strange not packing a driver.

Let the packing commence. Flight is in a few hours. Help.

c24a44175c3262fdb14efa21960a16d4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back