The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Chipping about 100 balls a night in the back yard getting the carry yardage with my new wedges dialed in. I need to get to a practice green to check on the roll out though.

I will be concentrating on putting. Been doing a nice job w putts recently - few 3 putts that are just dumb. I have been getting the lags within 2-3 ft recently. Now, just need the 7-12 ft putts to drop a little more frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be concentrating on putting. Been doing a nice job w putts recently - few 3 putts that are just dumb. I have been getting the lags within 2-3 ft recently. Now, just need the 7-12 ft putts to drop a little more frequently.

Keep it up!

IIRC, you rolled a few 7-12 footers in at Lookout Mtn.

Another 9 tonight. Ugh, I need some serious work on my short game. Luckily the weather is getting nice and league starts Monday. Work well be done!

Another 9 tonight. Ugh, I need some serious work on my short game. Luckily the weather is getting nice and league starts Monday. Work well be done!

Get it done brother!

Grind on my brotha! I played yesterday, will be practicing and playing tomorrow and have my #THPCallOut against ASN21 on Sunday. The grind #cantstopwontstop! #TheGauntlet 2016 is right around the corner, and I. AM. FREAKING. HYPED.

LET'S GO!!!

#TeamRookie FTMFW!!!

Grind on my brotha! I played yesterday, will be practicing and playing tomorrow and have my #THPCallOut against ASN21 on Sunday. The grind #cantstopwontstop! #TheGauntlet 2016 is right around the corner, and I. AM. FREAKING. HYPED.

LET'S GO!!!

#TeamRookie FTMFW!!!

I LOVE this enthusiasm!

I have one more day of work (tomorrow) before #TheGauntlet. I may have a short commercial the first week of May but otherwise I'm in full-on golf mode until the event. I can't wait to meet a whole bunch of other golf freaks just as excited as me. I will be grinding my a** off until then. Can't wait guys, sooooo looking forward to a great time.

JB, can we get another little tease? I've become very fond of those. They're like little Gauntlet 5 Hour Energy(s).

#TeamStripeShow

Last edited:
I have one more day of work (tomorrow) before #TheGauntlet. I may have a short commercial the first week of May but otherwise I'm in full-on golf mode until the event. I can't wait to meet a whole bunch of other golf freaks just as excited as me. I will be grinding my a** off until then. Can't wait guys, sooooo looking forward to a great time.

#TeamStripeShow
Man, I though I had a good work schedule!
You should be ready and tuned up for #TheGauntlet. It will be so sad to watch your team go down in flames....
:beat-up:

I have two boys, 10 and 12. That's a whole 'nuther full-time job haha.

If I could play the entire course with a 7i, I would be awesome. There is nothing worse then when my snap hook starts showing up on the driver. It ends up hosing my entire game. The good news is that I worked on it for about 1.5 hours after a round today and I've made a major improvement. Next week, I'm going to schedule another lesson and hope to get 2 or 3 more in before #TheGauntlet so #TeamJRod can lay the smack down on everyone else.

I am hoping to get out there at the end of the month. Rates are dropping, it should be in the $80 neighborhood after the 28th.

Make sure you let me know if you do decide to go out there... Wouldn't mind a little course acquaintance before #TheGauntlet!!!

Make sure you let me know if you do decide to go out there... Wouldn't mind a little course acquaintance before #TheGauntlet!!!
I see. Scouting the enemy! Good idea.

Damn. So much for trying to get some rounds in this weekend.

a329e9d68bc72461a13c0ecea24017e7.jpg

Dang that sucks. Supposed to be mid 70s and sunny here until Monday or Tuesday next week. ?

Is this here yet? I am so excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm excited and not even in it lol. Can't wait to see what is coming!

We've finally broken out of our stretch of terrible weather here. Hope it clears up after Monday for you.

JB, can we get another little tease? I've become very fond of those. They're like little Gauntlet 5 Hour Energy(s).

#TeamStripeShow

Here you go - a JB spoiler for you.

Spoiler
definitely

Back